Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,117 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ashes2ashes's Posts

Oh man! The Great One is asking ME a question! And of COURSE I have no clue to the answer. I will find out though!
And hey..you guys...this is what the verizon lady on here told me.. The text forwarding feature is only available on  Android, BlackBerry or Windows Mobile smartphones.
Awww budone!! You didn't let me down! Apparently it's not a feature that's not offered. So it's not your fault! *lol* You and SuzyQ....man...what would I do without you 2?? I shouldn't listen... See more...
Awww budone!! You didn't let me down! Apparently it's not a feature that's not offered. So it's not your fault! *lol* You and SuzyQ....man...what would I do without you 2?? I shouldn't listen to rumors. For now on I will come here to the PROS. No sense in me listensing to **bleep** when I have the facts right here!  
I have a Casio® G'zOne Boulder™ Black & Silver I was told I could have all my texts sent to my email automatically, without me having to do anything once I set it up. Where would I find step by ... See more...
I have a Casio® G'zOne Boulder™ Black & Silver I was told I could have all my texts sent to my email automatically, without me having to do anything once I set it up. Where would I find step by step instructions for this?
Thank you oh Great One!!
Thank you Great One~! Yes, does it have a memory card and if so, is there a way to get the deleted text or voice messages off of it?
And if so, what is on this Sim card exactly and how do you get the info off of it?
 It's the 1st square under Call Usage that says "View Call details" it's using 1 minute and it is incoming, as the number is under the word "number" andf then the DESC says "DATA". I looked under... See more...
 It's the 1st square under Call Usage that says "View Call details" it's using 1 minute and it is incoming, as the number is under the word "number" andf then the DESC says "DATA". I looked under text messaging and so far the time frames do not match any other texts at that time. It's all under "phone". And now for todays date there's another I just saw under "number" in the same place that says, under "number" 9999999999 and then under Desc it says     0000225713, what is this??
7770000001 Do you know what this number means under my "current usage minutes"?
*bowing to The Great One* thank you! But it is possible to pay for deleted voice messages through verizon, right?
i am hoping to retrieve some voice messages I deleted from my cell. is there a way to do this? I also will be signing up for YouMail, it looks like fun. But I am wondering if I'll be able to mayb... See more...
i am hoping to retrieve some voice messages I deleted from my cell. is there a way to do this? I also will be signing up for YouMail, it looks like fun. But I am wondering if I'll be able to maybe get the deleted voice mails off of that when I sign up. see, I saw somewhere on the verizon site where you could pay 10 bucks for previous voice messages and then 5 bucks for every one after that. Does this go for deleted messages?
Do these work if I've already deleted the messages?
I know I saw it, and now can't find it. These power outages are kiling me! Anyways, I was looking at my verizon and clicked on something saying I could buy copies of my voice mail. The first one... See more...
I know I saw it, and now can't find it. These power outages are kiling me! Anyways, I was looking at my verizon and clicked on something saying I could buy copies of my voice mail. The first one was 10 bucks I think, and every one after that was 5 bucks.
It worked! That's exactly what I was looking for! Thank you budone!!
Ok, thanks! As soon as I get back from work tomorrow morning, I'll go look! Thank you very much!
http://community.vzw.com/t5/Messaging-Text-Picture-IM-etc/I-found-detailed-text-messaging-minutes-but-where/td-p/178568   budone...I'm hoping to find how to get the archived text messages, just... See more...
http://community.vzw.com/t5/Messaging-Text-Picture-IM-etc/I-found-detailed-text-messaging-minutes-but-where/td-p/178568   budone...I'm hoping to find how to get the archived text messages, just the dates & times. I was at it once, and now can't find it. The diagram the The Great One showed me is only showing for the month of March and I want from Oct to March. And when I was at it, it looked different than the one The Great One showed me. When I hit "ALL" on the one The Great One showed me, it's still only for March. And I KNOW I was reading an archived one and now can't find it.
Thank you budone! You're a gem!
Thank you so much!!! Now off to get rid of it!
000-000-0086 These are under "number" when looking at a bill under "Details" and then "Voice"
I'm looking at my text messages on my verizon, usage, and there is a to call to my number but the from isn't a regular number. It's some zeros and then a 5 digit number. How do I tell who that 5 ... See more...
I'm looking at my text messages on my verizon, usage, and there is a to call to my number but the from isn't a regular number. It's some zeros and then a 5 digit number. How do I tell who that 5 digit number is from?