Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,652 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Esteban3873's Posts

Thanks....worth a try.  I appreciate the help that has been offered here!    
This problem for me is not just on my Blackberry Tour.....but also on my computer........STILL!!!   I am auto-forwarding all verizon.net emails to Gmail so I think I am getting all of them........ See more...
This problem for me is not just on my Blackberry Tour.....but also on my computer........STILL!!!   I am auto-forwarding all verizon.net emails to Gmail so I think I am getting all of them.....but I get about 1/3 more emails on my Gmail account than in the Verizon.net account......   I'll try the deleting on the BB tonight and start it up again in the morning.....   Thanks,  
Thanks Lisf........I have some free time this afternoon and I will give this a try......   SR
Thanks Icankc......I have found my way to about this same place through fumbling around all weekend....what a mess! I was just on the DLS Technical Support (NO HELP) line and after 40 minutes ... See more...
Thanks Icankc......I have found my way to about this same place through fumbling around all weekend....what a mess! I was just on the DLS Technical Support (NO HELP) line and after 40 minutes on hold all I got from them was we are experiencing a major outage.....DUH!! You know much about the BB Outlook calendar and contact management?   I hate it so far and wish I still had my Palm 755!!!  I have lost contacts, missed appointments and I am not very impressed with the BB or their owners forumn.....I received no help from a couple of posts there.... Any clues how to make this work better for me.....oh and duplicates are just wonderful.....while sitting in a Dentist office or some other mundane thing I sit there a delete my duplicates... SR
Top right corner of the page (Gmail) and go to settings, forwarding and pop/imap   After that your on your own.....I got through it though so it can't be too bad.   Good luck!
Thanks Icandkc......I am doing the same thing with the forwarding but I'm not sure how many emails I am missing......   And with Gmail I could not get the same user name so I had to add a coupl... See more...
Thanks Icandkc......I am doing the same thing with the forwarding but I'm not sure how many emails I am missing......   And with Gmail I could not get the same user name so I had to add a couple numbers.....not convenient if changing and notifying people of new email address.....   This is all a bunch of CRAP and I now am sorry that I had the verizon.net account for so many years and with so many contacts!!!!!  Now I have to email everyone and change them, and not to mention websites that I am on and so on...   This is like having some government tell you "Oh your address is wrong so we are changing it and you will have to change your checks, mortgage, insurance and all your correspondence!"
My Tour does not have the advanced setting button under edit email......this really sucks!
Well I gave it another try.....talked to Sandra.....very nice person.....absolutely a total waste of time on the phone....   He only solution was to contact Verizon Wireless......"your telling ... See more...
Well I gave it another try.....talked to Sandra.....very nice person.....absolutely a total waste of time on the phone....   He only solution was to contact Verizon Wireless......"your telling me about a problem on your Verizon Blackberry, you will have to talk to Verizon Wireless about this problem"    
Thanks....now that you mention it I keep forgetting to say that it has affected my Apple IPod touch as well.....
I tried this about six times yesterday, at the store and at my office.....it still loads up as yahoo.verizon.......   Maybe the last suggestion....forwarding it to my gmail will work.....I will... See more...
I tried this about six times yesterday, at the store and at my office.....it still loads up as yahoo.verizon.......   Maybe the last suggestion....forwarding it to my gmail will work.....I will give it a try.   Thanks all.....keep the suggestions coming....
So there is no solution to this? I can't believe a company the size of Verizon can't come up with some kind of idea or way to correct this!   I'm really getting frustrated!
Thanks, I've tried this a couple of times with no success......this is a real pain in the neck!   I had 10 new emails (mostly[edit]) this morning and none came to my blackberry from the verizon... See more...
Thanks, I've tried this a couple of times with no success......this is a real pain in the neck!   I had 10 new emails (mostly[edit]) this morning and none came to my blackberry from the verizon.net account....its still showing registered as yahoo.verizon.net  in the blackberry.    
I have Verizon DSL at home and hence I had the Verizon Yahoo email account for some years now.......well Verizon and Yahoo have apparently ended their partnership in our area and I have had to st... See more...
I have Verizon DSL at home and hence I had the Verizon Yahoo email account for some years now.......well Verizon and Yahoo have apparently ended their partnership in our area and I have had to start using the new Verizon Net Email account. The transition is ok on the computer but I can not get my emails on my Blackberry Tour now..... Has anyone else experienced this?? I have been on the phone with Verizon and Verizon Wireless and the phone is set up correctly and the only answer I seem to get is "it must be the server because we have lots of issues with the change over" HELP!! I get my work, AOL, and Gmail emails with no problem on the Blackberry.......just not my Verizon.net. Thanks!