Sorry for the late reply, but I'm gonna be changing carriers for my cell phone and the other cell phone that is on my family plan and I wasn't sure if my number and the other number were locked o... Ver más...
Sorry for the late reply, but I'm gonna be changing carriers for my cell phone and the other cell phone that is on my family plan and I wasn't sure if my number and the other number were locked or not. I wasn't sure if there was a fee for unlocking numbers.
I got a questions about the phone numbers. Am I able to unlock my phone number, so I can keep the same number when I go to a different phone service? and if so does it cost anything to unlo... Ver más...
I got a questions about the phone numbers. Am I able to unlock my phone number, so I can keep the same number when I go to a different phone service? and if so does it cost anything to unlock the numbers? Gracias.
So my contract ends July, 13 this year (Yeah I looked it up) and Ihad a few questions. Okay maybe just 2 questions. 1) Would it be possible for me to cancel my contract a few days before July,... Ver más...
So my contract ends July, 13 this year (Yeah I looked it up) and Ihad a few questions. Okay maybe just 2 questions. 1) Would it be possible for me to cancel my contract a few days before July, 13 without paying the termination fee? 2) If I do have to pay the termination fee how much is it? Gracias.
I don't know if this is the right area to ask and if not please nicely direct me to the right place. But my contract is to expire in July and I was wondering if it was possible to cancel my co... Ver más...
I don't know if this is the right area to ask and if not please nicely direct me to the right place. But my contract is to expire in July and I was wondering if it was possible to cancel my contract before that time? Thanks if anyone can help me... Wendy