Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,133 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

GarrettCornerstone's Posts

I forgot to add I'm using a pixel 5 however this is the same issue I had with the 2.   From what I understand verizon intentionally compresses anything sent over data. Iphone users never see this p... See more...
I forgot to add I'm using a pixel 5 however this is the same issue I had with the 2.   From what I understand verizon intentionally compresses anything sent over data. Iphone users never see this problem because everything they send is over imessage which uses interrent days.
It seems like verizon compresses any picture or video that gets texted. Any time I receive or send out a picture via text it always comes out the other side super low quality. The only way I can send... See more...
It seems like verizon compresses any picture or video that gets texted. Any time I receive or send out a picture via text it always comes out the other side super low quality. The only way I can send people pictures is through an app and that requires both me and the other person have the same app. Any thoughts?