Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,145 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Joe189's Posts

Yes, after contacting Verizon Wireless executive office they honored the price that was quoted to me by two of their agents. 
I upgraded from an old verizon phone to a new one 2 months ago. The chat agent and live agent both confirmed I did not need to trade in my old phone (value: $13) to get the promotion. I was told this... See more...
I upgraded from an old verizon phone to a new one 2 months ago. The chat agent and live agent both confirmed I did not need to trade in my old phone (value: $13) to get the promotion. I was told this repeatedly. When the promotion was not applied to my new phone on my bill I called and was told that "I did not meet the terms of the promotion". This is because two (2) agents told me I did not have to. When I called and spoke to an agent, and told them their own recorded calls would prove this, they would not listen to the calls because they are for "quality purposes only".  This is not "quality purposes" ? If verizon did not tell me this was possible (twice) that would been the case but they did and now verizon is either lying, or mis-selling. I have 4 phones on unlimited plans and verizon is treating me horribly over a $13 trade it. This cannot be possible but apparently customer service and support means nothing even if a customer has been a verizon wireless customer for well over 10 years! Wegmans, JetBlue, LL Bean, the local restaurant- I have never been treated this way. Unreal.