Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,189 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Ptmc518's Posts

You're not going to learn anything posting on here, they never reveal any info on these boards about this. Just do a google search and you'll find rumors, that's the best you can do.
Supposedly the iPhone 5 will be built to work on both networks so a release on both networks is possible
Well they're right about the Gmail app but I think Verizon should be able to help with the OS.  The san disk, it doesn't matter if it came with the phone, Verizon didn't make it, same with the ba... See more...
Well they're right about the Gmail app but I think Verizon should be able to help with the OS.  The san disk, it doesn't matter if it came with the phone, Verizon didn't make it, same with the battery, though if it's a bad battery Verizon should replace it for you.
I'd try the *228 then option 2 to update towers/roaming, that may be causing it.  Back everything up and do a factory reset if all else fails.
Google the phone number? It's also on this webpage somewhere
When I signed up for my own account (I'd moved from my parents and gotten a Smartphone so I wanted  my own plan so I didn't have to worry about paying my parents to pay my bill.  My credit was (a... See more...
When I signed up for my own account (I'd moved from my parents and gotten a Smartphone so I wanted  my own plan so I didn't have to worry about paying my parents to pay my bill.  My credit was (and still is) not so great... but suprisingly I didn't have to pay a deposit at all. 
Now, is Verizion getting the iPhone 5 when it's announced in September?
I'm waiting for the iphone 5 in September...
Yeah I have Froyo 2.2 and it only has the cell signal bars up there and most of the time I have 5 bars no prob.  So I think I'll do the factory reset.  The only game I have on there is texas hold... See more...
Yeah I have Froyo 2.2 and it only has the cell signal bars up there and most of the time I have 5 bars no prob.  So I think I'll do the factory reset.  The only game I have on there is texas hold em and it links to an online account so I would just need to login to get my chips back and all.  Calendar wise I use Google so that's all backed up on their site.   Thanks for the help, I'll keep you posted as to the results! 
I meant restarted not revolted, sorry I'm typing on my iPad
My droid, starting last night won't connect via data. Airplane mode is off, I have a perfect signal and have revolted and battery pulled multiple times. I haven't done anything different or instal... See more...
My droid, starting last night won't connect via data. Airplane mode is off, I have a perfect signal and have revolted and battery pulled multiple times. I haven't done anything different or installed any new apps or anything. The last thing I did before it stopped working was a normal call to one of my friends. The only other thing I can think to try is a factory reset but I don't want to lose all my apps.Any suggestions or how can I back everything up if I do a full reset? Thank you! I've had the phone for a month and a half and this just started. I haven't dropped my phone or anything.