Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,867 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Ptmc518's Posts

I'm getting 32gig.  I have a 2G iPod Touch with 232 and 3500+ songs on it and still a ton of space for other stuff, never have had a problem with installing/downloading more apps or anything.
Answered here:   http://community.vzw.com/t5/Upgrade-and-Activation/Pre-ordering-iphone-with-other-lines-upgrade/td-p/685521   Also check the Upgrade/Activation forum on here, there's about 3... See more...
Answered here:   http://community.vzw.com/t5/Upgrade-and-Activation/Pre-ordering-iphone-with-other-lines-upgrade/td-p/685521   Also check the Upgrade/Activation forum on here, there's about 30 more of this thread that will have a good answer for you 😄
If I order thru Apple though, am I still grandfathered into my Unlimited Data?  Don't want to lose that
The new iPhone 4S is going to be dueal band so the same software should be available for all I'd think...
Yeah I think that since a lot of people just got the iPhone 4 there won't be as much of a rush to get this phone, but there will still be a lot preordering nonetheless.
It's right on verizonwireless.com, iPhone 4s. It's going to be available to preorder the 7th
Go to the first page and try searching for it too
Mine's been good since the end of April so it's going to expire at the end of October and then I'll need to wait until December 23rd.  I was expecting the new iPhone at WWDC but Apple didn't rele... See more...
Mine's been good since the end of April so it's going to expire at the end of October and then I'll need to wait until December 23rd.  I was expecting the new iPhone at WWDC but Apple didn't release it yet so now they're finally releasing it and I can't get it...I hate my original Droid, slow as molasses, I do battery pulls 3-4 times a week if not more.
Yeah but BGR is usually very unreliable w/their rumors as far as I remember.  They've made some big predictions that haven't come true at all.  And the Wall Street Journal was reporting Spring sp... See more...
Yeah but BGR is usually very unreliable w/their rumors as far as I remember.  They've made some big predictions that haven't come true at all.  And the Wall Street Journal was reporting Spring spending $20 billion to get iPhones for the next 4 years, Sprints stock fell lol
You can only have one number to a phone unless you get the one number on google voice possibly or yeah two phones
They'll still sell iPhone 4's, and heck with new iPhone coming the 4 price could be lower.
What are you talking about? I didn't understand a thing you just said...
Did you post this on CNET to Ask Maggie?  How many people could there be that washed their iPhones? lol     link: all washed up   P.S. the rice works, my brother dropped his in the toile... See more...
Did you post this on CNET to Ask Maggie?  How many people could there be that washed their iPhones? lol     link: all washed up   P.S. the rice works, my brother dropped his in the toilet and did the rice thing hahaha
If you're going from smartphone to smartphone you'll keep the unlimited. Only if you go from feature phone to smartphone or vice versatile do you lose it so you should be ok
It's only released to devs right now, once ios 5 comes out then you'll be able to get your head in the clouds (or your phone or your mac or your ipod or your iPad!)
Next Apple event is September 7th, check it out: http://www.macrumors.com/2011/08/12/apple-to-hold-media-event-on-september-8th-2011/
Do you have the cable for the phone? If you plug it in by default iTunes should automatically backup your phone's data.  You don't need an internet connection to do this.
I would go to Verizon and speak with a store manager first and explain the situation, be polite but firm. I'm sure you're a customer in good standing and they'll see the issue with the insurance. ... See more...
I would go to Verizon and speak with a store manager first and explain the situation, be polite but firm. I'm sure you're a customer in good standing and they'll see the issue with the insurance. And let them know if they can't do anything that's fine you'll just go over their heads to the regional managers and you'll keep escalating. You did nothing wrong the fault is with them. Again, keep firm and don't let em sweet talk you. I mean they should see you signed up for insurance and then it's their fault it got removed or screwed up so there's absolutely no excuse that the store should be able to help you.
1. I would verify 100% that you're not getting all your messages, what's happening that you're not? Are people calling asking why you didn't respond? 2. For this I would contact Apple, Verizon wo... See more...
1. I would verify 100% that you're not getting all your messages, what's happening that you're not? Are people calling asking why you didn't respond? 2. For this I would contact Apple, Verizon won't be able to help with this being an application from the app developer. 3. For this I'd try possibly restoring to factory settings, but before this backup all apps and data in iTunes first. If it continues, they should be able to give you a replacement new phone since you just got the thing if you go to the Verizon store, if they try to give you a refurbished I'd demand a new one or threaten to take your business elsewhere, speak with a manager if you need to and don't let up.
I dont see the big deal having 4 contacts from VZW in your contacts list, how hard is it to just ignore them like normal people or like the above person said, just hide them.