Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,822 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Ptmc518's Posts

Are you seeing the duplicate contacts just on your phone or on the iCloud website as well?  Also, if you're syncing contacts with iTunes and also iCloud, this can cause duplicates.  Apple support... See more...
Are you seeing the duplicate contacts just on your phone or on the iCloud website as well?  Also, if you're syncing contacts with iTunes and also iCloud, this can cause duplicates.  Apple support has a link here that shows some possible causes and solutions for this issue.
Here are links to instructions from a few different routers for changing this setting on: Netgear Linksys Belkin
Has anything with your wifi changed recently?  Depending on the router that you have, one thing you could try is to change the channel the router is broadcasting on.  I had this problem when I go... See more...
Has anything with your wifi changed recently?  Depending on the router that you have, one thing you could try is to change the channel the router is broadcasting on.  I had this problem when I got a new router a few years ago.  It interfered with my phone so I had to change the channel/frequency on the router itself.
I saw where a few other people had this problem too.  I'd take it back to the store/contact Verizon directly because it should be covered as a manufacturer defect.
One thing you can do is to go into the phone app and hit the little "i" inside the circle next to a number that's called you, scroll the whole way to the bottom and choose "Block this Caller."  T... See more...
One thing you can do is to go into the phone app and hit the little "i" inside the circle next to a number that's called you, scroll the whole way to the bottom and choose "Block this Caller."  Then your phone won't ring or show a notification if that person tries to call you, if they leave a voicemail it will go to a "blocked messages' section in voicemail and you won't get any notification for this either. To change the number, I found this page on Verizon's site: Change Mobile Number FAQs | Verizon Wireless From this site: Request a new mobile phone number or transfer a number from your old carrier. There is no charge for this service when using My Verizon. You will be able to select an area code and prefix anywhere Verizon Wireless provides service. In some cases, you will be required set up a new voice mail account and your saved messages will be deleted.
Do you mean that the Slider is grayed out and won't move when you tap it?  I had this problem with my old iPhone 4.  A few steps that I tried: Restarting the device Make sure Airplane mode i... See more...
Do you mean that the Slider is grayed out and won't move when you tap it?  I had this problem with my old iPhone 4.  A few steps that I tried: Restarting the device Make sure Airplane mode is off (which it sounds like it is if you're able to connect to data) You can try resetting network settings (this will require reentering your WiFi password if you have one and reconnecting to anything your phone connects to via Bluetooth) by going to General>Reset>Reset Network Settings.  This is the one that actually fixed my phone for me.
Have you tried resetting your network settings on the iPhone?  It would be Settings >General>Reset>Reset Network Settings.  I had this problem with my iPhone 5 and this seemed to fix it.  Also, I... See more...
Have you tried resetting your network settings on the iPhone?  It would be Settings >General>Reset>Reset Network Settings.  I had this problem with my iPhone 5 and this seemed to fix it.  Also, I'm a Comcast customer.  They have these wireless gateways (modem/router in one) that had known issues with iOS devices having poor connections.  I had this problem too so swapped it for a standalone modem and bought a standalone router.  It doesn't sound like it's a router issue though if it's not happening with any devices other than your iPhone.
Would a Verizon phone work for AT&T?  I thought Verizon was CDMA and AT&T is GSM?  So it shouldn't matter if you have their Sim card or not should it?
As others have stated, if you're downloading over your data connection then yes, it's using data.  If you're connected to Wifi, it will not use your data allowance.
It does, thank you very much.  I guess I just missed the detail stating I could trade in in the store but I assumed so.  Thank you very much
I'm not eligible for an upgrade until mid-June.  I was just browsing and saw the advertisement for turning in an old device for a VZW gift card.  Can this be done in the store too?  Or is this on... See more...
I'm not eligible for an upgrade until mid-June.  I was just browsing and saw the advertisement for turning in an old device for a VZW gift card.  Can this be done in the store too?  Or is this only available online?  I have an old phone that no one's using that was appraised for a decent amount that I'd like to turn in.  I'm going to be near the store tomorrow so figured I'd bring it to trade in if I could.  Thank you very much for your replies and assistance.
Sorry but it should be obvious to everyone that the Verizon Wireless folks that work these boards are not like executives or on the inside loop for upcoming phones, whether it's a simple memory u... See more...
Sorry but it should be obvious to everyone that the Verizon Wireless folks that work these boards are not like executives or on the inside loop for upcoming phones, whether it's a simple memory upgrade or a new model all together.  They're simply here to resolve issues you have with your services, devices and bills etc.  Complaining that they don't know will do nothing.  Being rude to them will only make you look unintelligent yourself.  Go read a rumor site or blog if you want to know when a new phone's coming out.  I for one usually always have good, helpful experiences with the Verizon employees on these boards and I appreciate the hard work they do helping me.
There was a work around that @NFLMobileCS found for me through Twitter.  If you hit the menu button in top left corner and then try to access the stream from there, it works.  Not sure if that'll... See more...
There was a work around that @NFLMobileCS found for me through Twitter.  If you hit the menu button in top left corner and then try to access the stream from there, it works.  Not sure if that'll work for you or not.  They really weren't any help to me though because it took them the entire first playoff game yesterday to figure this out and by the time the 2nd game started, I'd already figured it out myself.  Of course no help from Verizon Wireless though, they seem to be useless as usual.
Hi, so I'm paying for NFL Mobile from Verizon and when I try to access the Saints/Seahawks game's live stream on my phone (with 4/5 stars of signal), it is stating: "Stream unavailable The ... See more...
Hi, so I'm paying for NFL Mobile from Verizon and when I try to access the Saints/Seahawks game's live stream on my phone (with 4/5 stars of signal), it is stating: "Stream unavailable The live stream you have attempted to open is not available" Is there an issue?  Did you care to let your customer's know that this stream wasn't working?  I'm using an iPhone 5 over LTE, iOS 7.0.4 (11B554a) (there is no wifi available for recreation where I work in my location, but it worked last week and I am still grandfathered into unlimited data, all other data applications are working).  So can someone at Verizon please shed some light on why your service is not working?  I've tried restarting my phone and uninstalling and reinstalling the app with no resolution.
The iPhone doesn't have expandable memory...
So my sister, on my dad's family plan (I'm on a separate account on my own plan) is eligible for an upgrade.  Instead of the 5, she wants the iPhone 4S and my iPhone 4S is pretty much brand new. ... See more...
So my sister, on my dad's family plan (I'm on a separate account on my own plan) is eligible for an upgrade.  Instead of the 5, she wants the iPhone 4S and my iPhone 4S is pretty much brand new. So what we want to do is, my sister is going to buy an iPhone 5 and then she wants to activate my 4S as her new phone and give me the iPhone 5.  So this is possible right?  I just want to make sure before we do this.  Thank you in advance for your help.
Verizon is CDMA, as stated above, ONLY 4G LTE phones can talk and surf at the same time, other than that, ALL other phones cannot talk and surf at the sime time using 3G.
It works for me everytime
In the Facebook app if you hit the menu button (with 3 white lines) then choose photos, in the upper right corner is a button that looks like a white +, hit that and it let's you browse your album... See more...
In the Facebook app if you hit the menu button (with 3 white lines) then choose photos, in the upper right corner is a button that looks like a white +, hit that and it let's you browse your albums and upload to Facebook.
I'm not home right now, but I know that you can upload from your iPhone.  I have a 2G iPod Touch and with the new Facebook app, I was able to upload pictures to my Facebook from my album.  When I... See more...
I'm not home right now, but I know that you can upload from your iPhone.  I have a 2G iPod Touch and with the new Facebook app, I was able to upload pictures to my Facebook from my album.  When I get home this evening, I'll check on my iPod and my iPad to see if I can figure it out and post back for you.  But it's from within the app itself not the album.