It's not an issue that needs remedied it's the way iOS is built.
Setup Find my iPhone Before you can locate your devices, you need to set up iCloud and turn on Find My iPhone on each of your iOS devices and Mac computers. Find My iPhone requires an iOS devi... Ver más...
Setup Find my iPhone Before you can locate your devices, you need to set up iCloud and turn on Find My iPhone on each of your iOS devices and Mac computers. Find My iPhone requires an iOS device or Mac that meets minimum system requirements. Important: To see all your devices in Find My iPhone, use the same Apple ID to set up iCloud on each of your devices. Set up an iOS device On your device’s Home screen, tap Settings, then tap iCloud. If you’re asked to sign in, enter your Apple ID or, if you don’t have one, tap Get a Free Apple ID, then follow the instructions. If Find My iPhone (or Find My iPad or Find My iPod) is turned off, tap to turn it on. Tip: For added security, set up a passcode that needs to be entered before anyone can access the apps and information on your device. To set up a passcode, go to Settings > Passcode or Touch ID & Passcode. If your device has iOS 5 or iOS 6, go to Settings > General > Passcode Lock.
What does the error message say?
It doesn't do it automatically.  You have to turn off Cellular and turn on Wifi.
Conference Calls
Is it coming to them as an iMessage (blue)?  If so they can report it to Apple here.  Are the messages coming to them from your number or from your email address?  If it's from your email address... Ver más...
Is it coming to them as an iMessage (blue)?  If so they can report it to Apple here.  Are the messages coming to them from your number or from your email address?  If it's from your email address I would change your Apple password.
Is this using an iPad to use iMessage?  If so instructions to enable can be found here
If he is using iMessage to text friends/family with an iPhone, it does use data.  He must me sending a LOT of text messages though because an iMessage is a very small amount.  For phone calls... Ver más...
If he is using iMessage to text friends/family with an iPhone, it does use data.  He must me sending a LOT of text messages though because an iMessage is a very small amount.  For phone calls, the only thing I could think of that would use data like that would be Facetime calling or a 3rd party app to call, which also would use data.  So he could turn off iMessage to be able to text away from home but wont get the texts as iMessages.
It should be unlocked automatically from Verizon, the Brazilian carrier would need to help.
What were their mistakes?  Usually if they shut your phone off it's due to no or late payments.
I think that if you synced the app with your Facebook account on the old phone it should restore your progress on the new phone.  If not, then you're stuck at the beginning.
As the previous poster stated, look in settings > Cellular to see.  Also, turn off Background App Refresh for apps that use a lot of data.  This isn't Verizon swindling you or adding extra data u... Ver más...
As the previous poster stated, look in settings > Cellular to see.  Also, turn off Background App Refresh for apps that use a lot of data.  This isn't Verizon swindling you or adding extra data usage, it's the phone using it.  Can find some ways to minimalize it here. How to Reduce Your iPhone’s Cellular Data Usage >> Post edited by Verizon Moderator for conciseness <<
What happens when you try to access?  Is there a specific error message or something that you receive?
Is the phone Activation Locked by the previous owner?  If so then I don't think you can do anything with it.  Did you try contacting Apple and giving them the IMEI number on the back?  They may b... Ver más...
Is the phone Activation Locked by the previous owner?  If so then I don't think you can do anything with it.  Did you try contacting Apple and giving them the IMEI number on the back?  They may be able to find the owner for you.
Do you get the badge whenever you have a missed call? or does that now show up either?  If you go into Settings > Notifications > Phone - you can see there if 'Badge App Icon' is turned on or not... Ver más...
Do you get the badge whenever you have a missed call? or does that now show up either?  If you go into Settings > Notifications > Phone - you can see there if 'Badge App Icon' is turned on or not.
What do you mean a switchboard?  What do you hear when the calls are forwarded?  Does your employer possibly offer an employee discount?
Does your child have an iPhone?  iMessages won't show up
Through Changing PIN While in Backup Assistant, press the right soft key to choose OK. Press the left soft key to choose Options. Select Change PIN then press the center of the 5-way navigati... Ver más...
Through Changing PIN While in Backup Assistant, press the right soft key to choose OK. Press the left soft key to choose Options. Select Change PIN then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad. Enter the incorrect old PIN then press the right soft key to choose Next. If the PIN is incorrectly entered 3 times in a row, the account is locked for 15 minutes. Enter any 4 digit number then press the right soft key to choose Next. From the 'Change PIN' screen, press the right soft key to choose OK. From the '! Error' screen, press the right soft key to choose OK. Press #. Source
It's very simple to activate, the only difference really would be adding TouchID, which the iPhone 5 doesn't have.  I would plug it in to charge because if you're restoring from an iCloud bac... Ver más...
It's very simple to activate, the only difference really would be adding TouchID, which the iPhone 5 doesn't have.  I would plug it in to charge because if you're restoring from an iCloud backup, which would contain your apps layout and things, it may take a while to download and the battery probably won't be at 100% out of the box.