This was resolved.  It was lowered because I didn't re-confirm my employment with Verizon.  After re-confirming, my discount went back to where it was supposed to be.  I called Verizon and the re... Ver más...
This was resolved.  It was lowered because I didn't re-confirm my employment with Verizon.  After re-confirming, my discount went back to where it was supposed to be.  I called Verizon and the rep, who was very friendly, credited me for the additional charges so that my bill was the same.  Too bad I'm leaving Verizon now though since they're screwing over unlimited data customers.
T-Mobile has service available in my area with good LTE.  I'll be switching to them since they'll pay my ETF.  Goodbye Verizon forever, you've screwed your customers over for the last time.  VZW ... Ver más...
T-Mobile has service available in my area with good LTE.  I'll be switching to them since they'll pay my ETF.  Goodbye Verizon forever, you've screwed your customers over for the last time.  VZW has lost a loyal customer.  I've never missed a bill payment and always told people how please I am with this service...not anymore. And with 5G coming in a few years, data will be faster and that means easier to hit the data caps so Verizon will just screw you over with that too.
Caller ID and Caller ID Blocking | Verizon Wireless This page seems to have what you're looking for.  You may need to login to access it.
iMessage Recovery: How to Recover iMessages from iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S This website claims that its software can recover iMessages from iCloud for you, not sure if it works or not though.
If you go to your account on My Verizon and view your bill, the address that's on there is the one you would need to choose or fill in on Wells Fargo.
Unfortunately, once iMessages are deleted you can't recover them.
It should be the same process to block messages from a PC that it is to block from a number.  Are they coming in as emails?  This link:  Block calls and block or filter messages on your iPhone, i... Ver más...
It should be the same process to block messages from a PC that it is to block from a number.  Are they coming in as emails?  This link:  Block calls and block or filter messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support gives instructions to block them. I'm not sure what message they'll get, probably something that says the message couldn't be delivered.
Thank you, I'll do that.  I appreciate your assistance.
Hello, I just needed to confirm.  My Employer Discount went from 19% to 13%.  Is this something that VZW controls or is this the agreement my employer has setup with VZW?  I never received any... Ver más...
Hello, I just needed to confirm.  My Employer Discount went from 19% to 13%.  Is this something that VZW controls or is this the agreement my employer has setup with VZW?  I never received any notification from my employer that this was being lowered and I don't recall any notification from VZW either.  Is this something VZW can address or do I need to contact my employer/HR for this?  Muchas gracias.
From reading the below link, the way I understand it is that if you pay off 100% of the balance of the device it's yours to keep but you can also trade it in for the trade-in value towards a new ... Ver más...
From reading the below link, the way I understand it is that if you pay off 100% of the balance of the device it's yours to keep but you can also trade it in for the trade-in value towards a new device.  If you want to do an Edge-Up early without paying off 100%, you have to pay up to 75% (depending on when you entered your Edge agreement) to be able to change phones. Verizon Edge FAQs | Verizon Wireless I don't personally use Edge but I know a few people that do.  If I'm incorrect, please correct me.
Ok so that works even if I bought through Verizon? I wasn't sure of that, thank you!
Hello all. My iPhone 6 Plus' screen started clicking whenever I tap on certain parts of it and I'm worried he screen is loosening. I've read of others having this issue as well.   I've never dro... Ver más...
Hello all. My iPhone 6 Plus' screen started clicking whenever I tap on certain parts of it and I'm worried he screen is loosening. I've read of others having this issue as well.   I've never dropped my phone and it's in a case that fits perfectly and isn't too tight that it should cause damage. If I bring it to the local corporate VZW store (not a 3rd party store), will they replace it for free? I know it would be a refurbished phone and that's fine. Thank you all for your assistance, I truly appreciate it.
Along with the button on the side, hit the volume up key to make sure that Ringer volume is up and not off.  Try factory resetting your phone.  If that doesn't work then take it in to the Verizon... Ver más...
Along with the button on the side, hit the volume up key to make sure that Ringer volume is up and not off.  Try factory resetting your phone.  If that doesn't work then take it in to the Verizon store and have them look.
Only by looking on their phones.  If they've deleted the messages than no.
Have you tried chatting with a rep? Contact Us | Verizon Wireless This link should point to live chat
Here's a link from Blackberry on how to add a pin to your sim card on the Z10:  Protect your SIM card with a PIN - How To - BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone - 10.0.0
Contáctanos | Verizon Wireless
www.verizonwireless.com Right next to the sign in box it says Forgot User ID or Password? If you click Password, it lets you reset your password.
You need to figure out who's an account manager on each plan.  If you are one on the old plan you're set for that one, but will need someone from the new plan that is an account manager as well. ... Ver más...
You need to figure out who's an account manager on each plan.  If you are one on the old plan you're set for that one, but will need someone from the new plan that is an account manager as well.  They will be able to get the approval to remove you from the old plan (if you're not one) and to add you to the new one.