Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,431 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tennbob's Posts

Thanks SuzyQ,  I apologize for the double posting, when I posted under general devices I somehow got in the Blackberry thread and thought that I would be chastized for being in that realm Again... See more...
Thanks SuzyQ,  I apologize for the double posting, when I posted under general devices I somehow got in the Blackberry thread and thought that I would be chastized for being in that realm Again thank you for your help.  
new user here,  I recently added a second line on to my wifes account.  I have taken several pictures and sent them to my online album.   when I log in to my verizon>messaging>manage your albums ... See more...
new user here,  I recently added a second line on to my wifes account.  I have taken several pictures and sent them to my online album.   when I log in to my verizon>messaging>manage your albums there is nothing there.  I am using a verizon motorola rival. I'm not getting any error msg,  and my phone indicates the pictures were sent.  I haven't put any infor in the subject line or added text comments to the pics.  I did have a conversation with Customer Service about Mb charges.  I do not have a data plan and had picked up some charges when I was trying to learn my phone,  she said she was putting a block to prevent unwanted Mb charges.   But in the same conversation said that I could upload pictures to my VWpix without charge.
So I just got this new phone and I'm playing with it to see what all is what.  So you are telling me that when I clicked on that to see what it was I was charged?   Twice it was by accident, can ... See more...
So I just got this new phone and I'm playing with it to see what all is what.  So you are telling me that when I clicked on that to see what it was I was charged?   Twice it was by accident, can I remove this from my phone? I have the motorola rival.