Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,867 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ProudPapa32's Posts

Hmmm, i'm having trouble finding contact management
I posted this in the Apple forum. I think it may go here instead, maybe? Anyway ...I had the Droid 4, but decided I wanted the Iphone, so i switched yesterday. Once activated, within minutes, i s... See more...
I posted this in the Apple forum. I think it may go here instead, maybe? Anyway ...I had the Droid 4, but decided I wanted the Iphone, so i switched yesterday. Once activated, within minutes, i started getting a text message from the number 625-0. The text message always says VZWNMN:1 It's always the same text message, from the same number. When it started, I hadn't had any new apps or email accounts set up on my Iphone. I have read stuff about this via google. The majority says its something to do with the mail set up on my phone. It started before i set my email accounts up. However, I did have my accounts set up on my Droid 4 that i returned. I had done a factory reset before turning that phone in though, so they should have been deleted. Now every time I get an email I get that text. I have unlimited texting, so the pricing isn't an issue. I don't like receiving random texts though. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have replied to the text with "stop, unsubscribe, delete, ..." and various others that one would normally use.