Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,924 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ckittydo's Posts

Hello, Thanks for the prompt answer and help!!.. We had changed plans about a month ago and updated phones, etc and was not aware that part of the plan had changed...smile.. went to My Verizon a... See more...
Hello, Thanks for the prompt answer and help!!.. We had changed plans about a month ago and updated phones, etc and was not aware that part of the plan had changed...smile.. went to My Verizon and supposedly have it allowed, will try tomorrow... Again, thanks very much for the help and have a wonderful day and everyday thereafter!! Larry
Is there anyone in Verizon that can help me with this?.. tried the star and 611 route and got sales pitches, etc... Larry Woller
Hello, I tried to call the UK this morning, a number that is active and I have used in the past and I keep getting Verizon saying they cannot complete the call.. as in the past,  I used 011 44 a... See more...
Hello, I tried to call the UK this morning, a number that is active and I have used in the past and I keep getting Verizon saying they cannot complete the call.. as in the past,  I used 011 44 and then the number.. why all of a sudden am I not able to complete the call?.. has something changed with Verizon??.. Verizon didn't say why they couldn't complete  the call... Private information removed as required by the Message was edited by: Admin Moderator
Thanks for your assistance and prompt reply!!.. have answered my question! Have a wonderful day and rest of the week! Larry
Thanks for your prompt reply!.. to save me from having to browse through the data plan, am I to assume that unlimited SMS and unlimited texting the same? Larry
Hello, I have unlimited texting and was wondering if sending a tweet (sms) via Messaging will cost extra or is the tweet considered texting and I will not be charged extra for tweeting using my mob... See more...
Hello, I have unlimited texting and was wondering if sending a tweet (sms) via Messaging will cost extra or is the tweet considered texting and I will not be charged extra for tweeting using my mobile??   Larry [removed]   Content modified as required by @verizon_wireless_terms  
I have figured out a way to use the SD card and my computer to save and download/upload contacts, pictures, etc without using Backup Assistant.. I am also told by Verizon that there are issues wi... See more...
I have figured out a way to use the SD card and my computer to save and download/upload contacts, pictures, etc without using Backup Assistant.. I am also told by Verizon that there are issues with Backup Assistant as I type, 1:44 PM, CST, 3-10-2012,  which is why I am having difficulty access Backup Assistant online with the computer...have things under control, no assistance needed at this time.. Everyone have a wonderful weekend, Larry
I am having difficulty access Backup Assistant online with my computer..I am trying to manage My Contacts..exactly what procedure do I use with the pc to access My Contacts in Backup Assistant...... See more...
I am having difficulty access Backup Assistant online with my computer..I am trying to manage My Contacts..exactly what procedure do I use with the pc to access My Contacts in Backup Assistant...all previous attempts have led me to a page with instructions on how to download Assistant on iPhones, Blackberry's, etc and will not let me continue... I know they are having issues with Backup Assistant as I am typing this, 8:19 AM, CST, 3-10-2012. Your input in the matter would be greatly appreciated.. as it is now, Backup Assistant is completely useless to me.. Thanks in advance, Larry Woller