Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,125 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Corbenik's Posts

Hello, I live in the Tazewell County, Virginia area, Zip is 24630. I've not had service all day, nor has anyone in my family using Verizon. Is there some sort of service interruption for this are... See more...
Hello, I live in the Tazewell County, Virginia area, Zip is 24630. I've not had service all day, nor has anyone in my family using Verizon. Is there some sort of service interruption for this area? When can my friends, family, and myself expect service to return, and will we be charged for this day? Thanks in advance
True, but the only thing I find weird is, she can receive messages from other friends of hers in the USA... it seems to be only me, and it's bugging the life out of me. lol 
Up until just recently, I've been SMS'ing my fiancee in the Czech Republic, constantly. If Verizon looked at my bill, they'd see I paid, last month, almost $90 in international SMS charges alone.... See more...
Up until just recently, I've been SMS'ing my fiancee in the Czech Republic, constantly. If Verizon looked at my bill, they'd see I paid, last month, almost $90 in international SMS charges alone... She uses T-Mobile Czech, and since our two are not partners, she cannot send ME any text messages, but she receives the ones I send her.    Until... 3 days ago. 3 days ago, my texts simple STOPPED going through. She checked with her provider, and they said they hadn't even received them from me, so it isn't a problem on her end.... I can text anyone in the US no problem, but people in Europe simply no longer receive my texts anymore... it's the most baffling thing.    I hope this problem can be resolved... I'd hate to have to change providers just so I can text my fiancee... The "competition's" coverage sucks in my area, so it'd be a major inconvenience... But as most people would agree, a lover is more important than a phone. lol    I've been with Verizon almost a year, and frankly, I've adored their service, and thought they were the best provider I've ever been with.... until this. I just hope this can be resolved.