Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.5K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

alynne84's Posts

I have done away with my Blackberry tour and have gone to a basic talk and texting phone. How can I transfer my pictures from my Tour to my new Octane? 
I thought all BB had to have the minimum $29.99 data pck.?
Open Backup Assistant, press your menu button; the option to set a schedule should show up there.
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond.  I have been really busy last few days.  I upgraded my OS just yesterday and Backup Assistant started working!  I 'm so sorry you had to waste time resea... See more...
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond.  I have been really busy last few days.  I upgraded my OS just yesterday and Backup Assistant started working!  I 'm so sorry you had to waste time researching, I do appreciate everyone's help.
This didn't work , as soon as I download Backup Assistant again those two items are back.  After I delete them and reboot I don't get the error message but as soon as I download BUA, I do.
  The problem must not be with Backup Assistant, after I do the battery pull the first thing I see is a black box with this error message:   Uncaught exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFound Erro... See more...
  The problem must not be with Backup Assistant, after I do the battery pull the first thing I see is a black box with this error message:   Uncaught exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFound Error     Any ideas what to do?
Where the heck is the "remember me" box to check so i don't have to sign in every time I visit?
Okay, I did all of this.  It says download was successful but when I try to run Backup assistant it says it has encountered an error, please try again.   I have uninstalled it and reinstalled i... See more...
Okay, I did all of this.  It says download was successful but when I try to run Backup assistant it says it has encountered an error, please try again.   I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 3 times.  i now get this message:  Uncaught exeption: java.lang.NoClassdef  FoundError   Help!
How do you get Backup Assistant on your Tour?  I have read that it should have been pushed to my phone, but it wasn't.  What do I need to do to get it?
I did not get Backup Assistant pushed to my tour, how do I get it?
Yeah, I was eating lunch and it hit me, Duh go into your voicemail!  I use visualvoicemail all the time so I forget about the "regular" voicemail.  thanks!
I need to change my greeting on my voicemail, but I cannot find how to do it on my Tour.
I have a Blackberry Tour, how can I set up a signature to appear on my text messages?