Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,174 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

algernonsidney's Posts

You will want to look at other threads here.  Motorola is sabotaging their phones.  
Motorola is intentionally sabotaging their phones. I am going to get something else.  
How about a little more information for us?
Thank you. I am convinced that Motorola is sabotaging their phones. I have really liked my Droid Maxx 2 and have had one since late 2016. About a year ago, I noticed the battery life was a lot less... See more...
Thank you. I am convinced that Motorola is sabotaging their phones. I have really liked my Droid Maxx 2 and have had one since late 2016. About a year ago, I noticed the battery life was a lot less. It was like the gas tank on my car was suddenly a lot smaller. Back in February, I went out on the web and found another Droid Maxx 2. Well, yesterday, I noticed that my Droid Maxx 2 suddenly ran out of power. Now I plug it in, and the thing won't charge. It was plugged in all night and still would not charge. So, I took out the SIM card and put it into the other Droid Maxx 2. Guess what? The behavior is the same. The phone will not charge. This phone would charge just a few weeks ago. So, suddenly, I go from having two usable phones to zero usable phones. I have called Motorola once about my Droid Maxx 2 issues. They advised me to go to Best Buy or Target to get help. You have got to be kidding me.