Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,544 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

evolutioncoach's Posts

I have the exact same issue. After years of great cell reception, I barely have 2 bars and I drop calls all day long. I was on the phone with Verizon for nearly 2 hrs and they promised to create a ti... See more...
I have the exact same issue. After years of great cell reception, I barely have 2 bars and I drop calls all day long. I was on the phone with Verizon for nearly 2 hrs and they promised to create a ticket to "resolve the issue" but admitted that if they conclude that it's not their fault (meaning there is no specific temporary glitch in their system) and the problem is that now for some reason, I have a "poor coverage" problem (maybe because they modified a tower near me to accommodate another tower a few miles away for instance), then they will recommend that I either purchase a signal booster for $250 or use Wifi calling.  The techs were trying to be nice but the bottom line is that Verizon will NOT do a thing to improve the cell signal reception.  It was a frustrating and disappointing experience.  Hope you have better luck!
I have reached out to you via chat and when I have asked what could be done to resolve my newly developed dead zone issue, I have not received an answer.  Thank you for your suggestions but how do yo... See more...
I have reached out to you via chat and when I have asked what could be done to resolve my newly developed dead zone issue, I have not received an answer.  Thank you for your suggestions but how do you propose I do that on the home line that uses Home wireless phone?  In addition, how do you explain that for 12 years the signal inside my home was strong and seamless and suddenly 2 months ago my house has become a dead zone? When it comes to our cell phones we are enabling wifi calling but the result is garbled voices that make holding a conversation very difficult and unpleasant. What about a network expander? Would that be an option?   
We're in Raleigh NC (27614) and are experiencing extremely poor cell receptions on all of our cell phones inside our home and we are dropping calls all day long on our Wireless home phone.  We have h... See more...
We're in Raleigh NC (27614) and are experiencing extremely poor cell receptions on all of our cell phones inside our home and we are dropping calls all day long on our Wireless home phone.  We have had Verizon for decades. In fact it has been our ONLY cell provider and we were loyal because of its reliability but at this point we are looking at other options. Given the fact that this Wireless Home Phone is our business line, it is more than problematic. It's costing us clients and it's not sustainable. We have tried reaching out to Verizon and have heard crickets from them. The problem only happens in our home (we have lived there for 12 years!!!!!! And had Verizon the ENTIRE time!) We have 2 bars at most in our entire home. We drop calls repeatedly. But if we go outside in the middle of a greenway, we can miraculously conduct business and not drop calls. I never thought we would switch but there's got to be other more reliable options. Verizon has become horrid!
We're in Raleigh NC, and are experiencing extremely poor cell receptions on all of our cell phones inside our home and we are dropping calls all day long on our Wireless home phone.  We have had Veri... See more...
We're in Raleigh NC, and are experiencing extremely poor cell receptions on all of our cell phones inside our home and we are dropping calls all day long on our Wireless home phone.  We have had Verizon for decades. In fact it has been our ONLY cell provider and we were loyal because of its reliability but at this point we are looking at other options. We are dropping calls inside our home all day long. Given the fact that this Wireless Home Phone is our business line, it is more than problematic. It's costing us clients and it's not sustainable. We have tried reaching out to Verizon and have heard crickets from them. What happened to customer service? You guys used to be awesome. The difference is drastic. The problem only happens in our home (we have lived there for 12 years!!!!!! And had Verizon the ENTIRE time!) We have 2 bars at most in our entire home. We drop calls repeatedly. But if we go outside in the middle of a greenway, we can miraculously conduct business and not drop calls. I never thought we would switch but there's got to be other more reliable options.
We're in Raleigh NC, and are dropping calls inside our home all day long. We have had Verizon for decades. In fact it has been our ONLY cell provider and we were loyal because of its reliability but ... See more...
We're in Raleigh NC, and are dropping calls inside our home all day long. We have had Verizon for decades. In fact it has been our ONLY cell provider and we were loyal because of its reliability but at this point we are looking at other options. Given the fact that this is our business phone it is more than problematic. It's costing us clients and it's not sustainable. We have tried reaching out to Verizon and have heard crickets from them. What happened to customer service? You guys used to be awesome. The difference is drastic. The problem only happens in our home (we have lived there for 12 years!!!!!! And had Verizon the ENTIRE time with zero issue until a couple of months ago!) We have not done anything different. It started out of the blue. We have 2 bars at most in our entire home. We drop calls repeatedly. But if we go outside in the middle of a greenway, or anywhere else other than our home, we can miraculously conduct business and not drop calls. I never thought we would switch but there's got to be other more reliable options.
We're in Raleigh NC, and are experiencing the exact same thing all day long. We have had Verizon for decades. In fact it has been our ONLY cell provider and we were loyal because of its reliability b... See more...
We're in Raleigh NC, and are experiencing the exact same thing all day long. We have had Verizon for decades. In fact it has been our ONLY cell provider and we were loyal because of its reliability but at this point we are looking at other options. We are dropping calls inside our home all day long. Given the fact that this is our business phone it is more than problematic. It's costing us clients and it's not sustainable. We have tried reaching out to Verizon and have heard crickets from them. What happened to customer service? You guys used to be awesome. The difference is drastic. The problem only happens in our home (we have lived there for 12 years!!!!!! And had Verizon the ENTIRE time!) We have 2 bars at most in our entire home. We drop calls repeatedly. But if we go outside in the middle of a greenway, we can miraculously conduct business and not drop calls. I never thought we would switch but there's got to be other more reliable options.