Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,450 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

keithsm2's Posts

hmmm....wow....really??    Cause what i have read says it was nothing to do with the phone or Verizon.....Strictly a Yahoo problem......So not sure any of those would fix it....It actually hasnt ... See more...
hmmm....wow....really??    Cause what i have read says it was nothing to do with the phone or Verizon.....Strictly a Yahoo problem......So not sure any of those would fix it....It actually hasnt dont it in two days.....And i did NOTHING to fix it...   Thanks ANyway
Yahoo is my default mail and it keeps requesting me to sign in.....It doesnt seem to be remembering my password......anything I should be checking or looking for??   Thanks in Advance.   Keit... See more...
Yahoo is my default mail and it keeps requesting me to sign in.....It doesnt seem to be remembering my password......anything I should be checking or looking for??   Thanks in Advance.   Keith
Does Video work with Droid charge under any circumstances?? ( wifi?  4g? ...)   I can hear voice....but no video..   Thanks   Keith
thanks for the help...didnt even know it was a widget....... Although...I have tried several....and cant find one that works ( flips) like the evo Does........ any suggestions??
My home page is showing a Dial clock.....How do you make it digital like you see in so many places..   Thanks   Keith
thanks for the Info....   and to David  who wrote they are in the gallery.....not sure you understoon my questions....I wanted to see where they are stored...not where you view them......   I... See more...
thanks for the Info....   and to David  who wrote they are in the gallery.....not sure you understoon my questions....I wanted to see where they are stored...not where you view them......   I still dont see where you control where you tell programs such as the camera where to store their files......   But thanks for the DCIM info.....I see them there...
I cant seem to find my pictures taken under the my files app.   Exactly where are my pictures going? and how do i change where my pictures and music is stored??   Thanks   Keith
reboot seems to have fixed it..
yes...i cant play music....OR the preloaded guided tour videos.....
I have a very few downloaded mp3.s and the videos in the Guided tour area of my charge.....I cannot play any of these files...Usually says this video cannot be played....or Cannot play this file ... See more...
I have a very few downloaded mp3.s and the videos in the Guided tour area of my charge.....I cannot play any of these files...Usually says this video cannot be played....or Cannot play this file type for the MP3's.....( i checked....they ARE mp3.s ).....so do i have a virus? or what??   Thanks in advance for any help   Keith  
is there some resolve besides going to some hidden menu or some 3rd party app???  Guess im still confused..
bump
Just got my phone last night....and while setting it up....I didnt go thru the tutorial option......How can I get back to that?? Also....Where can i get the desktop docking station?? Best buy do... See more...
Just got my phone last night....and while setting it up....I didnt go thru the tutorial option......How can I get back to that?? Also....Where can i get the desktop docking station?? Best buy doesnt have it around here...   Thanks   Keith