Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,805 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

gr8fandini's Posts

I can use the voice memos app on the phone to send texts? How do you do that?
I want to be able to convert voice to text. Wiil the Iphone 4 do this with out an app or do I need an app for this?   If I need an app which one is the best and easiest to use and integrates we... See more...
I want to be able to convert voice to text. Wiil the Iphone 4 do this with out an app or do I need an app for this?   If I need an app which one is the best and easiest to use and integrates well with the text application on the phone?   Thanks!
I want to be able to convert voice to text. Wiil the Iphone 4 do this with out an app or do I need an app for this?   If I need an app which one is the best and easiest to use and integrates we... See more...
I want to be able to convert voice to text. Wiil the Iphone 4 do this with out an app or do I need an app for this?   If I need an app which one is the best and easiest to use and integrates well with the text application on the phone?   Thanks!
Every time I try to hold the phone between my ear and shoulder the phone switches to mute or something because my ear touches the touch screen How can I stop or fix this issue?
I keep getting messages that I have newer versions of my apps like app world and other stuff but my storm won't let me download the newer versions because it says I don't have enough memory. I do... See more...
I keep getting messages that I have newer versions of my apps like app world and other stuff but my storm won't let me download the newer versions because it says I don't have enough memory. I don't have a lot of stuff on this phone, maybe 4 or 5 apps. What's up with this, is it the phone or is there something I need to do to free up space for my updated software? Not really ready to buy another phone. 
That stinks. Oh well, thanks for the info guys! 
Do I have to have a smart phone to get the talk to text feature or is there something else out there?
  DincX110 wrote: well for one thing it gets it away from your head wich can soak up a little of the radio waves i've had a blue tooth headsets for 6 years now on a slim occasion i'll use th... See more...
  DincX110 wrote: well for one thing it gets it away from your head wich can soak up a little of the radio waves i've had a blue tooth headsets for 6 years now on a slim occasion i'll use the phone up against me but not very much an something els when me and my dad was goin down town in the city we live in we were on a 4 Lane street And this person next to us an because of paying more attention to hew  was on the phone instead of driving came within 12 inches of hitting us. Thats my reason plain an simple! I didn't think about that. Good point! I do have a bluetooth but I don't like wearing it all the time, just when in the truck and I know I'm going to be on the phone a bunch. Otherwise I find it uncomfortable, and I even have one of those high dollar jawbones.   
  DincX110 wrote: have u tried blue tooth headsets  with ur phones or Blue tooth speaker in your Car  there are several on the market give one a try!   plus its not a wise thing to be drivin... See more...
  DincX110 wrote: have u tried blue tooth headsets  with ur phones or Blue tooth speaker in your Car  there are several on the market give one a try!   plus its not a wise thing to be driving while on  the phone an some states have laws against that. Not trying to sound like a smarta$$, but what does that have to do with the phones reception? Am I missing something?  
Well, I've had many with crappy reception, others on verizon, same network as I, will have no problems. I think it has something to do with my head. But I need a phone with good reception quality... See more...
Well, I've had many with crappy reception, others on verizon, same network as I, will have no problems. I think it has something to do with my head. But I need a phone with good reception quality.
Of the last half a dozen phones I've had I have had terrible cell reception. I drop calls when other people stnding right beside me just talk away with no problems. Even my currnt phone, BB Storm... See more...
Of the last half a dozen phones I've had I have had terrible cell reception. I drop calls when other people stnding right beside me just talk away with no problems. Even my currnt phone, BB Storm, is bad when getting out on fringe areas when other people I work with have no problems. So, how's the X in htis area?
My wife is going to need a new phone soon and I thought this would be a good feature to have. However, a smart phone would be a waste of money on her so I was wondering if any other phone might h... See more...
My wife is going to need a new phone soon and I thought this would be a good feature to have. However, a smart phone would be a waste of money on her so I was wondering if any other phone might have tis feature? Anybody, thanks and Merry Christmas to all!
I hate texting, but it seems that I can't stop everybody else from doing it. A friend got an I phone and I saw it had this feature. Any chance the droid X has this feature?
I know the answers will be opinion based, but that's what I'm looking for your opinions. Been looking real hard at the droid X, but I see that the Incredible is $50.00 less. Any reason why I shou... See more...
I know the answers will be opinion based, but that's what I'm looking for your opinions. Been looking real hard at the droid X, but I see that the Incredible is $50.00 less. Any reason why I should pay $50.00 more?   All Opinions are welcome!!!! Thanks!
crb79 wrote:     The guy at T-mobile is smoking the good stuff.  If you could use your cellphone over wifi, it would eliminate the need to have a minutes plan.   A network extender is o... See more...
crb79 wrote:     The guy at T-mobile is smoking the good stuff.  If you could use your cellphone over wifi, it would eliminate the need to have a minutes plan.   A network extender is one thing, but standard voice calls over wifi without a voip program is not going to happen.   Just telling you what he said, I do see your point. The people in the verizon store do seem to really know their stuff, didn't really get that feeling from the T-mobile guy, but that was just one sales rep,...... Could've been new
You pay extra for the device every month after purchasing it with sprint? I have one with verizon and you buy the device, plug it in to the back othe modem and that's it, no monthly fee, no contr... See more...
You pay extra for the device every month after purchasing it with sprint? I have one with verizon and you buy the device, plug it in to the back othe modem and that's it, no monthly fee, no contract. You still use your minutes on your plan but that's ok. I don't know about T-mobile, but when I was talking to the T-mobile guy he was telling me that they were no longer carrying a network extender type of device, there phones would access WiFi were available and that did the same thing as the network extender device. I liked the sound of that, but I always wonder if these guys have all their facts straight and they are just trying to get you to switch. 
Well, I don't know how these VOIP's work for cell phones but network extenders seem to be the best choice for  me. Continunued use of the same phone with the same number is the way that makes the... See more...
Well, I don't know how these VOIP's work for cell phones but network extenders seem to be the best choice for  me. Continunued use of the same phone with the same number is the way that makes the most sense for me. Got rid of any land lines a long time ago, saves money and I don't have to give my customers multiple ph numbers. Both my wife and daughter have simple phones with texting and that's it. We use a computer for web access. Walk in the house and it's cell service as usual with no reception issues, as long as the internet is working. No dropped calls and flawless reception with full signal. If VOIP's for cell phones work like this then I'm interested, otherwise not sure if it's for me
Can you set up service on VOIP with a cell phone?
I know sprint used to, but you had to have a device plugged into the network in your house and your calls were routed over the internet. Was really designed for poor cell signals inside your hous... See more...
I know sprint used to, but you had to have a device plugged into the network in your house and your calls were routed over the internet. Was really designed for poor cell signals inside your house. The guy at T-mobile said that their phones switched to WiFi when close to a WiFi location to improve cell service when inside, still came off your minutes though which was OK with me, was just looking for improved cell service inside my house which sucks. I have a Verizon network extender which is great, but it looked like many providers were going to WiFi in place of devices like the network extenders to compensate for poor cell signals where WiFi was available. As a matter of fact I think Verizons network extender is not sold anymore which made me think they were making a switch to WiFi in place of it.   Any further comments or info reguarding this?
Title says it all. Does storm 1 have wifi?