Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 11K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ratpack's Posts

opk thanks guys. you have been way more help than customer service was.........waaaaaaaaaayyyy more helpful
and you are sure about that chileman?  thanks for your insight
hahahha. no i knew where you were goin with your earlier post but said yo would keep quiet. lol....seriously...i dont want to start a marriage with trust issues because of a **bleep** phone call ... See more...
hahahha. no i knew where you were goin with your earlier post but said yo would keep quiet. lol....seriously...i dont want to start a marriage with trust issues because of a **bleep** phone call i dodnt have the balls to tell my fiancee about. and it has beeen like 5 months. but to my knowledge, even after 6 months you can get archives and see numbers. everyone keeps saying...dont give her the password to your online account, but i want her to have all access. thanks again for your reply....just to clarify....i didnt quite understand your last post.....your friend when she was added on to another plan, her info did not go wit her?   if that is the case, i am definiely going to go to her plan instead of her comning to mine. lol
two late night calls from an EX!! nothing to hide, but could cause very unnecessary drama because i never told her about the calls. lol  
i am about to get married. and i am currently with verizon. my fiancee is currently with verizon as well, but on her parents family plan......if she gets off her family plan and gets her own acco... See more...
i am about to get married. and i am currently with verizon. my fiancee is currently with verizon as well, but on her parents family plan......if she gets off her family plan and gets her own account, can she add me as a secondary line? if she does this will my old call details be erased since my number is now under a new account number? i do not want to add her to mine, because i want her to be primary account holder and acount to be under her name since she gets governemnt discount
that is what i was afraid of. i am wanting all of my old calls to delete when i change my number. i basiaclly want anything that is in my online account deleted. so you changes your number, and a... See more...
that is what i was afraid of. i am wanting all of my old calls to delete when i change my number. i basiaclly want anything that is in my online account deleted. so you changes your number, and all of the call details from your old number remained even when you logged in under your new number? thanks for the insight
if i change my phone number, will all of my detailed calls and archives be erased on my online account? Or will i sign in under new phone number, and still be able to see what calls were made and... See more...
if i change my phone number, will all of my detailed calls and archives be erased on my online account? Or will i sign in under new phone number, and still be able to see what calls were made and received from old phone number? thanks for your help