Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,305 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

1sweetworld's Posts

Verizon technical support knew about the issue and said there was nothign I could do to fix it, had a shipping confirmation for my replacment phone within 30 minutes.  Thanks for replying.
That's it, but it only takes up 3/4 of my screen.  Only my top bar shows.  Verizon techincal support knew right away about this issue and is sending me a new one. 
Wildman- I didn not but was told by Amazon Wireless that their warranty covers only 30 days.  Verizon's contract covers 1 year however, which I stall fall under   Called Verizon about 1 hour... See more...
Wildman- I didn not but was told by Amazon Wireless that their warranty covers only 30 days.  Verizon's contract covers 1 year however, which I stall fall under   Called Verizon about 1 hour ago and within 5 minutes I had confirmation that a replacement phone was being shipped out.  Already have an email stating it was shipped.  Talked to some awesome technical support people.  Thanks for replying!
I upgraded to a Droid X in May of 2011 from Amazon Wireless....The last two weeks I have gotten occasional screen banding and today the phone has had it all day.  I can only see the top bar.  Fro... See more...
I upgraded to a Droid X in May of 2011 from Amazon Wireless....The last two weeks I have gotten occasional screen banding and today the phone has had it all day.  I can only see the top bar.  From what I read, this was an issue in the early days of Droid X.  Will Verizon replace phone or since I bought it from Amazon wireless, do I need to contact them?  Contract is thru verizon of course.