Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,916 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

procam's Posts

Exactly!!!  These so-called "helpful, normal, I'm just a customer like you" people on here telling me it's MY problem my router is no longer supported - I think it's time we say, "No thanks, I'll... See more...
Exactly!!!  These so-called "helpful, normal, I'm just a customer like you" people on here telling me it's MY problem my router is no longer supported - I think it's time we say, "No thanks, I'll keep my router, it works just fine, but what I am getting rid of is Verizon."
<< Post edited to remove discussion of moderation and personal comments directed at other community members >>   I will be checking on these forums for the next few days, to see if Verizon wil... See more...
<< Post edited to remove discussion of moderation and personal comments directed at other community members >>   I will be checking on these forums for the next few days, to see if Verizon will actually admit that it screwed up and pushed out an update to it's customers without fully testing it beforehand.  If I don't see it, then I will have no choice, but to stop letting you see one single cent more of my money.  This has, and is continuing to be handled very poorly. Shame on you, Verizon. Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
Gee Jim, glad you're so smart...but did anyone tell the rest of us that's what we needed to do to get our phones "ready" for the update.  And by the way, it may not have messed up everyone's phon... See more...
Gee Jim, glad you're so smart...but did anyone tell the rest of us that's what we needed to do to get our phones "ready" for the update.  And by the way, it may not have messed up everyone's phones, but judging from these forums i keep looking at (and getting no real answers), it sure seems to have messed up A LOT of phones.
Here here!  Their "solution" of buying a new router will hardly work for me when I can't connect at the airport, or at a hotel, or at a coffee shop....
"Cable and DSL companies access these units and push out updates which in some situations do more harm than good."  Uh, I think you forgot one - it appears phone companies do it too...
<Post deleted for discussion of moderation per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  The attacking comments have also been removed.> Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
I agree. This latest update is a complete waste.  And now, neither Verizon or Motorola seems to want to help me with it - "you'll have to contact Google for that...." Here's some more unhappy Ve... See more...
I agree. This latest update is a complete waste.  And now, neither Verizon or Motorola seems to want to help me with it - "you'll have to contact Google for that...." Here's some more unhappy Verizon / Motorola Droid users... http://www.android.gs/droid-razr-maxx-update-android-4-1-2-jelly-bean/
<Duplicate post deleted for cross posting violations per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See link for the original message.> Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
<Duplicate post deleted for cross posting violations per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See link for the original message.> Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
Here's my issues, and can't seem to find answers in their new "Settings" folder My phone now goes DIRECTLY to voice mail - I can not tell when I am getting a call. It WILL NOT allow me to turn ... See more...
Here's my issues, and can't seem to find answers in their new "Settings" folder My phone now goes DIRECTLY to voice mail - I can not tell when I am getting a call. It WILL NOT allow me to turn off the "vibrate" function when I use the keypad. It WILL NOT allow me to use ONLY "vibrate" for ALL my notifications, including my phone.  I want ONLY vibrate, for EVERYTHING. I cannot find a way to do it.