Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,612 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Kam2's Posts

What are you throughts/experiences about Best Buy's Apple Care Service for people who do not live near an Apple Store?  My local Geek Squad technicians (Michigan) were up front with me about their li... See more...
What are you throughts/experiences about Best Buy's Apple Care Service for people who do not live near an Apple Store?  My local Geek Squad technicians (Michigan) were up front with me about their limited role and authority to authorize replacements.  The service is too new and restricted for me to use it again anytimem soon.   
That upgrade "fix" did not last either.  Apple is sending me a replacement.  If you do not live near an Apple store, Best Buy is an authorized repair location.  Although I could duplicate the problem... See more...
That upgrade "fix" did not last either.  Apple is sending me a replacement.  If you do not live near an Apple store, Best Buy is an authorized repair location.  Although I could duplicate the problem in front of the Best Buy technician, their software diagnostics did not show any problems.  In this situation, I had to work with Apple to get the replacement.
My apologies if I missed the edit button on my original post.  The Watch OS 6.1 Update is working well so far.  I learned a lot about my watch, but this process, in the middle of a Verizon Outage, to... See more...
My apologies if I missed the edit button on my original post.  The Watch OS 6.1 Update is working well so far.  I learned a lot about my watch, but this process, in the middle of a Verizon Outage, took up too much time.   
Verizon could not find any problems.  I am working with Apple Care to replace the watch.
After troubleshooting with Verizon, calls out failed.  Tech support created an escalation ticket. 
Hi, I know about the Verizon outage, but my problem started mid-September, and other customers might have a similar problem. My Apple Watch Series 4 Cellular/LTE only connects when phone is off OR... See more...
Hi, I know about the Verizon outage, but my problem started mid-September, and other customers might have a similar problem. My Apple Watch Series 4 Cellular/LTE only connects when phone is off OR disabled with iPhone SE in airplane mode, and Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Cellular are confirmed off.  Otherwise, calls fail, and cellular does not toggle on the icon stays white.  Also, if the phone is on and not disabled, the Watch’s Wi-Fi stays on in watch settings, even though the icon changed from blue to white. I went through the Verizon digital troubleshooting steps about four times per day, including unpairing the watch and resetting the watch, network, phone over and over.  Factory-resetting the phone and watch worked for a few hours, but I could not change the watch face. Another reset to fix the watch face brought back the Cellular/LTE problem.  My first chat was the day of the Verizon outage, so I will contact Customer Support again after the outage is over.  The problem began in September with my Watch OS 6 updates.  Watch, and Phone are running the latest versions.  Apple wants me to work with the carrier before using Apple Care.