Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,033 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bcc's Posts

This last update changed my app screen background to white.  This means I cannot see my icons at the top of my screen or at the bottom of my screen.  What the heck?  Who had this brilliant idea?  At ... See more...
This last update changed my app screen background to white.  This means I cannot see my icons at the top of my screen or at the bottom of my screen.  What the heck?  Who had this brilliant idea?  At least automatically change my icon colors so I can see them.  ughh  
When a call comes in, the phone rings, but there is no drop down screen to select the 'answer' or 'ignore' OR there is no main screen that opens with a picture where you can swipe the circle to talk.... See more...
When a call comes in, the phone rings, but there is no drop down screen to select the 'answer' or 'ignore' OR there is no main screen that opens with a picture where you can swipe the circle to talk.  I called Verizon one time and I had to re-set the phone completely.  That did work, but the next time this happened it didn't work but I found the screen to find out where the issue was.  Problem - it occurred once again and I looked in every single screen to turn either a button on or off and I can't seem to find it to fix.  It's my dad's phone and he is 92, so it is unknown how all these things change on his phone.  But he really needs to be able to answer the phone.  Calls come in but he has no idea who is calling.  Help!  
I see that Moto Z Force has the same issues as the rest of the phones from Verizon.  I have 65% battery life and was selecting a picture from an email and phone shuts off.  Or I have 50% battery life... See more...
I see that Moto Z Force has the same issues as the rest of the phones from Verizon.  I have 65% battery life and was selecting a picture from an email and phone shuts off.  Or I have 50% battery life and select my camera and the phone shuts off.  This is also an issue when I am outside and it's cold out.  I have 80% battery life, turn on camera and my phone just dies.  What is up with that?  How can this be corrected?  Or is this the way for customers to buy new phones?  
What happened to my contact list?  The entire background is blue with a red button to hang up.  The coloring is very hard and dizzying on my eyes and I feel like I am experiencing vertigo. This i... See more...
What happened to my contact list?  The entire background is blue with a red button to hang up.  The coloring is very hard and dizzying on my eyes and I feel like I am experiencing vertigo. This is a huge safety and health issue.   My contact pictures that used to cover the ENTIRE screen are now teeny little circles and I can hardly see who the contact person is.  WHO MAKES THESE CHANGES AND APPROVES THEM?  Did anyone test this on customers with epileptic seizures or those who are colorblind?  And changing the size of my contact picture is just wrong.  This installation is another denigration in the Motorola series of phones and not what I purchased, signed up for, and am still paying for.  Why am I paying for stuff that I didn't purchase and keeps changing?  They need to fire the programmer for changing a perfectly fine instrument and one that I was proud to own into a safety hazard.  uggghhhh Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​
It amazes me how you mess around with the icons on our phones.  I put off this last installation update for weeks and now wish I had put it off completely.  Now all my icons, even ones not belong... See more...
It amazes me how you mess around with the icons on our phones.  I put off this last installation update for weeks and now wish I had put it off completely.  Now all my icons, even ones not belonging to Verizon, are in circles so I don't know which icon is which.  The number count for emails, text messages, and phone calls are now stupid green dots with no numbers?   Who actually approves this?  Do you ever get the customer opinions?   My icons are now all justified to the right instead of being in the middle of my screen.  Verizon, you really know how to make a customer angry.  This is totally jacked-up once again.  These updates are NOT improvements, and can't figure out what the purpose of these updates are because they don't save me any battery life.  Can't wait to see how long it will take my Bluetooth to work again.  One disappointment after another.  This latest update pretty much puts Verizon on the bottom of my list. Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​
I fixed the issue myself. I had to go to the on-line Plantronics manual and find out how to re-‘pair’ my phone with the Bluetooth device. I selected the Bluetooth option from my phone and selec... See more...
I fixed the issue myself. I had to go to the on-line Plantronics manual and find out how to re-‘pair’ my phone with the Bluetooth device. I selected the Bluetooth option from my phone and selected MORE SETTINGS. On the Plantronics Bluetooth, I kept pressing the call button (the black square button on the device) until it asked me to pair phone. On my cell phone, my Plantronics device showed up as an option and I selected it and it was ‘paired’ we are now hands free again.
It appears you have been having this issue with the Plantronics M70 since Jun 2017. Why am I not surprised it hasn’t been fixed? Mine at least lasted another 6 months before the Bluetooth stop... See more...
It appears you have been having this issue with the Plantronics M70 since Jun 2017. Why am I not surprised it hasn’t been fixed? Mine at least lasted another 6 months before the Bluetooth stopped connecting.
Plantronics M70. My phone longer recognizes my bluetooth. Ridiculous since I have been using it since I got the Moto Z Force. Bonnie
How long has this been a concern? Since the last installation update in late February Has your device ever connected with these same devices in the past with no concerns? Yes, but not anymore.... See more...
How long has this been a concern? Since the last installation update in late February Has your device ever connected with these same devices in the past with no concerns? Yes, but not anymore. Bonnie
And once again, something is wrong with another installation update.  First, my Bluetooth completely stops working when there is a scheduled installation update.  This is a huge safety issue that... See more...
And once again, something is wrong with another installation update.  First, my Bluetooth completely stops working when there is a scheduled installation update.  This is a huge safety issue that Verizon/Motorola should be concerned about since this stops everyone from being able to drive hands free or walk hands free until the installation update is complete.  I defer my installation updates because I dread what will get worse on my phone.  Now that the installation is complete, my phone no longer recognizes my Bluetooth.  Amazing.  Who vets these installation updates? 
I have the same issue and it just occurred today.  Nothing new added.  No liquid or other damage.  My battery was at 25% and I went outside to take a video and the same thing happened.  The phone... See more...
I have the same issue and it just occurred today.  Nothing new added.  No liquid or other damage.  My battery was at 25% and I went outside to take a video and the same thing happened.  The phone just shut down.  I thought I hit the wrong button. Plus, when I take an inside video, it's always blurry.  It never focuses. 
Hello – you asked: When you hear the buzzing noise, is that for all notifications that come through when your device should be on silent? Yes, on silent, vibrate, mute. Kind Regards, Bonnie... See more...
Hello – you asked: When you hear the buzzing noise, is that for all notifications that come through when your device should be on silent? Yes, on silent, vibrate, mute. Kind Regards, Bonnie To err is human......to forgive, canine!!! Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD !! Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:6 (NIV)
Hi, The number count on my text message icon has been since the installation in September timeframe. I know others having the same issue. That installation also changed the icon images to circl... See more...
Hi, The number count on my text message icon has been since the installation in September timeframe. I know others having the same issue. That installation also changed the icon images to circles which looks stupid and others have complained about it. I was advised this was a known issue and it was being worked on to fix. Hmmmmm. Wasn’t fixed with the next installation. The new bee buzz just occurred with the latest installation in late October. Not sure if other Moto Z force users are having the same issue because I don’t have time to go through blogs. It’s embarrassing in meetings when my phone starts buzzing like a bee and everyone looks at you. Bonnie To err is human......to forgive, canine!!! Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD !! Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:6 (NIV)
The October installation update did not fix the number count on my text message icon.  I do not want to disable my test message app and then enable to fix.  This should have been fixed with the O... See more...
The October installation update did not fix the number count on my text message icon.  I do not want to disable my test message app and then enable to fix.  This should have been fixed with the October installation since the issue occurred with the installation previous to that.  Now, my latest feature is a bee buzzing when I have my phone on vibrate or mute.  So, when I am in a meeting trying to keep my phone silent, a bee buzzes in the room because my vibrate and mute is no longer silent.  What gives?  Please have the UAT testers actually test the updates and make sure all the functions are working accurately before they do the installation updates.  That is what I am required to do when I update my applications.  
Anyone know how to get the number count back on my text message icon. 
Moto Z Force Droid
Installation update also removed my number count on my text messages on the icon and I have tried every option in settings to get it back.  Again - another reason why the installation updates sho... See more...
Installation update also removed my number count on my text messages on the icon and I have tried every option in settings to get it back.  Again - another reason why the installation updates should not occur.  The main icon for 'all apps' that has been used for years is now gone.  App icons are horrible and too small.  If I enlarge them, I cannot access the information in the app!  Ughhh!  Can't believe you let this update occur. 
This is the worst update I have ever seen.  All my icons have changed and they aren't even icons anymore.  The icons are in circles. What the heck?  I hate the way these icons look now.  They are... See more...
This is the worst update I have ever seen.  All my icons have changed and they aren't even icons anymore.  The icons are in circles. What the heck?  I hate the way these icons look now.  They are smaller and not even icons anymore.  Fire the person who made this decision.  My 'all app' button is no longer available either.  Some stupid ^ sign that took me 10 minutes to figure out that is the new 'all app' button.  Seriously?  This is the worst update ever.  Bring my icons back.  This is also the worst purchase I have ever made with Verizon.  Battery drains to 50% in less than an hour.  I am on my third charger in less than 18 months because the first two just stopped working.  Apps keep getting uploaded that I didn't ask for taking up all the space on the phone and I can't even load the apps I want now because these won't come off.  I don't have any mods, but I keep getting apps for mods.  . When can I get an upgrade?    Go back to the drawing board with Moto Z Force Droid.