@meo636 I agree.  We all know it's not the streaming.  Too many people having the same issue while maintaining same usage habits. What a coincidence.  Think how many more people have experienced this... Ver más...
@meo636 I agree.  We all know it's not the streaming.  Too many people having the same issue while maintaining same usage habits. What a coincidence.  Think how many more people have experienced this and haven't come to this post and just upgraded.  It's disgraceful big corporations taking advantage of their customers. Verizon knows they have the best network and let's be honest,thats  the only reason a lot of us haven't switched over yet. But even Google now offers phone service. Hope Verizon steps up their game before they start losing a lot of customers or end up with a lawsuit over this.  
@rcschnoor easier said than done. After my posts in June, I actually downloaded glasswire app to try to prove what was going on by monitoring data completely and seeing which of my over 200 apps were... Ver más...
@rcschnoor easier said than done. After my posts in June, I actually downloaded glasswire app to try to prove what was going on by monitoring data completely and seeing which of my over 200 apps were using data. Interestingly enough I had no issues with excessive data being used by my apps while my phone was on wifi.  So obviously the issue was not with the apps.  Unfortunately Glasswire affected my phone's performance due to the settings I'd set to make sure no data would be used while on Verizon network.  I had already incurred too many overage charges for data in that cycle and didn't want to incur anymore just to test it out on Verizon network. I had to cave and upgrade to unlimited. I had no choice. I did check out other companies and I may still switch before the end of this year once my device payments are completely paid.  
Please share if you had this resolved? Experiencing the same issue.  Gracias. 
Can u please share if this issue was resolved? I'm going through the same trouble. 
Did u contact a lawyer? What were your findings? I google searched this issue and came across this post here in this forum.  It's apparent a lot of people are experiencing the same issue.  Gracias. 
No one is asking for sway for being long term customers.  We're just not blockheads. When you're a long term customer u know your usage patterns.  It's common sense.  Maybe you work for Verizon defen... Ver más...
No one is asking for sway for being long term customers.  We're just not blockheads. When you're a long term customer u know your usage patterns.  It's common sense.  Maybe you work for Verizon defending them like that.  I don't know anyone who can get by on 2 GB a month. This post is clearly not even applicable to you.  
HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY DATA THROUGH THE ROOF SINCE VERIZON HAS BEEN PUSHING UNLIMITED.  HAVE HAD VERIZON FOR OVER 6 YEARS.  I KNOW WHAT MY USAGE IS.  HOW COINCIDENTAL THAT SUDDENLY MY DATA P... Ver más...
HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY DATA THROUGH THE ROOF SINCE VERIZON HAS BEEN PUSHING UNLIMITED.  HAVE HAD VERIZON FOR OVER 6 YEARS.  I KNOW WHAT MY USAGE IS.  HOW COINCIDENTAL THAT SUDDENLY MY DATA PLAN IS NOT ENOUGH EVERY MONTH EVEN THO MY DATA USAGE HABITS ARE THE SAME.  ACTUALLY, I USE SOCIAL MEDIA EVEN LESS SINCE MY FACEBOOK HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED  OVER 6 MONTHS.  AND REMOVED FB FROM MY PHONE.  I ALSO NO LONGER USE SNAPCHAT OVER 1 YEAR AND TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM RARELY.  HOW INTERESTING THAT WHEN I USED ALL 4 APPS DAILY I STILL HAD CARRYOVER DATA FREQUENTLY FROM MONTH TO MONTH. IN MY USAGE IT SAYS WEB BROWSING ACCOUNTS FOR MOST OF MY USAGE, YET AGAIN, THAT HAS NOT CHANGED. IF ANYTHING ITS LESS SINCE I USE WIFI A LOT. SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING SWITCHING OVER TO A COMPETITOR.  ITS OBVIOUS THAT VERIZON IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ITS CUSTOMERS WHEN SO MANY PEOPLE ARE HAVING THE SAME ISSUE.  ITS DISGUSTING.