Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
what are you trying to do that youre getting that message? have you talked to apple care customer service to get some that issues sorta?
like what deloused said. thats why ihave an insurance for that but its your choice to have it or not. since the phones are expensive itself.
yeah..i were thinking the same but seems no one could be able to get the bottom of this or fix this issues or that not aware of that issues or sorta.and that im still waiting for the response abo... Ver más...
yeah..i were thinking the same but seems no one could be able to get the bottom of this or fix this issues or that not aware of that issues or sorta.and that im still waiting for the response about this. so, idk.
ok, no problem and ive also sent you a follow request as well...
I just replied back to you, eric..
Admin Moderator ; here it is what i meant by token thing....and no where the link to be provided to reset my pwd for my community account.. [photo containing personal information removed] ... Ver más...
Admin Moderator ; here it is what i meant by token thing....and no where the link to be provided to reset my pwd for my community account.. [photo containing personal information removed] Personal Information removed as required by the Message was edited by Verizon Moderator
im sorry but what?? help you with what? can yoy rephrase what your saying, please?
thanks for the suggestion...but, the problem is...I couldn't logged on with my username (for community forum only) and pwd is not correct when it is and I even also clicked on forget password or ... Ver más...
thanks for the suggestion...but, the problem is...I couldn't logged on with my username (for community forum only) and pwd is not correct when it is and I even also clicked on forget password or something like that to email it to me to reset password with token thing in link and it doesn't and said something about to contact administer to get it fixed bec of jive thing going on this website (as usually, I could be able to get my pwd reset with new token and create a new pwd but now since then, it seems everythings changed and doesnt working anymore) and I tried to following admin_moderator and still get no follow back in to let him/her know whats going on with that.  that's the reason why I signed in with my user ID and pwd for myverizon to get thru on the forum which it kinds annoying to get it around that way...
thats exactly the same issues im having for some while now.   ...thats the reason i logged on myverizon to get thru the community forum....usually, i can be able to logged on and pwd in just fine... Ver más...
thats exactly the same issues im having for some while now.   ...thats the reason i logged on myverizon to get thru the community forum....usually, i can be able to logged on and pwd in just fine via community forum site before now cant...
id like to change mine as well and also, not sure how to send you a private message. can you pm me bec i want to talk to you about pwd and token issues related w username when logged on this foru... Ver más...
id like to change mine as well and also, not sure how to send you a private message. can you pm me bec i want to talk to you about pwd and token issues related w username when logged on this forum. thanks..
oh okay, ill keep that in mind and pass it on to my family and friends about that, thanks for sharing.
perfect. I were looking the solution for that(not related to court purpose, tho)....not much help until I saw this...thanks for providing the link...
hmm. I didn't thought of that...I guess, I could do that..thanks.
same here. just want to get a easy way to log on here instead go thru my Verizon to get on here when I just want to get on forums not the Verizon account..
another website that can be found with more details... Verizon Communications - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
aw. that sucks. and yeah, it would be nice, indeed. oh well, I guess I will continues what I always do-sign on twice in order to get on community forums. thanks all for yall response, tho.
Hello everyone, I were just wondering if there is any some kind of app where you can just sign in to get on forums directly instead of going on Verizon wireless site and sign on twice(o... Ver más...
Hello everyone, I were just wondering if there is any some kind of app where you can just sign in to get on forums directly instead of going on Verizon wireless site and sign on twice(one for account and one for community forums) to get on this forums? thanks for anyone who's reading this. xx
But, that's okay, though.... because, ive checked Apple forums and came to finding out that im not only one who has issues with that and its been happening after 8.3 updated rolling out....and th... Ver más...
But, that's okay, though.... because, ive checked Apple forums and came to finding out that im not only one who has issues with that and its been happening after 8.3 updated rolling out....and that ive phoned apple support and we tried everything in book to get it works and no lucks. so, ill just not to deal with it for now until next update to fix it or something... thanks anyway, yall.
no, its not bec its WFI compatible only. its ipad mini 3 with  8.3 os updated. its looked like its signed in but its not. sometimes ill get pop up message saying connection failed or something ... Ver más...
no, its not bec its WFI compatible only. its ipad mini 3 with  8.3 os updated. its looked like its signed in but its not. sometimes ill get pop up message saying connection failed or something like that with network is not being connected and said to try it again WHICH my network ARE connected all the way.
its attempted to sign in but its stopped after shortly trying signed in. secondly, yes, it is. and I knew that. my ipad is WIFI compatible only. so, I knew about that. that same goes for Imessag... Ver más...
its attempted to sign in but its stopped after shortly trying signed in. secondly, yes, it is. and I knew that. my ipad is WIFI compatible only. so, I knew about that. that same goes for Imessage issues.