Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,805 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jakepackpack's Posts

Oy.  Okay.  So really a customer service issue.  I also understand that I can't just buy a prepaid euro sim card and pop it in?
No. I asked about that, because I'd had previous experience with a Blackberry device that required it. They said I didn't need to do it. Is that the problem? If so, is there any way to addr... See more...
No. I asked about that, because I'd had previous experience with a Blackberry device that required it. They said I didn't need to do it. Is that the problem? If so, is there any way to address it from abroad? Thanks for being so helpful.
YES. I spoke on several occasions to Global Support reps. I purchased an international data plan and twice asked specifically if there were any additional steps that I needed to take to ready... See more...
YES. I spoke on several occasions to Global Support reps. I purchased an international data plan and twice asked specifically if there were any additional steps that I needed to take to ready my phone for international use both for data and for voice/text. On both occasions I was told that my international plan was enabled and would be available beginning yesterday, Friday, March 23. This is a huge problem for me and I need to remedy the situation immediately. Thank you for a prompt response.
I have just arrived in Spain and I have no service.  I bought a data plan, and in two separate conversations, customer reps ensured me that no other steps were needed to activate my data and to u... See more...
I have just arrived in Spain and I have no service.  I bought a data plan, and in two separate conversations, customer reps ensured me that no other steps were needed to activate my data and to use my phone internationally.  I need to remedy this situation immediately.  How do I remedy this situation.  DO NOT respond by telling me to call customer service; I am unable to make any calls.