Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,457 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

KellyArens's Posts

I have the s8 plus, but my visual voice mail started up when I activated the phone.
I pre-ordered my phone from Verizon as well and had no trouble registering for the promotion.
So far so good. Phone all set up and running great.  Smart Switch is amazing.  My only complaint is the new port that does not take the micro anymore.  The adapter helps, but unfortunately is now... See more...
So far so good. Phone all set up and running great.  Smart Switch is amazing.  My only complaint is the new port that does not take the micro anymore.  The adapter helps, but unfortunately is now not rapid charging with my car charger......I am sure I can figure something out since I just got the phone up and running a few hours ago.
I live in IL and mine is on a truck and out for delivery today, 
THANKS
When I get my new phone, do I have to do anything before removing the SD card from my S7??  Or do I just remove it and pop it into the S8 plus??
You can use your tracking information on FedEx for the most up to date information regarding you delivery if your phone has been shipped.  If not, Verizon will update you when your phone ships.  ... See more...
You can use your tracking information on FedEx for the most up to date information regarding you delivery if your phone has been shipped.  If not, Verizon will update you when your phone ships.  They only get so many phones at once and will only ship so many in one day.  The earlier you ordered the faster you will get your phone. 
We were all given that ship date originally upon ordering.  It was an estimate.
Conversations are recorded so someone should be able to listen to your original conversation.  If a rep gave you totally wrong information though, Verizon is not required to honor it.  Yes I agre... See more...
Conversations are recorded so someone should be able to listen to your original conversation.  If a rep gave you totally wrong information though, Verizon is not required to honor it.  Yes I agree it stinks and they should do something for you, just not sure what that will be.  You will get much farther calling them then messing on this board with it. 
They only get so many phones in stock at once. Orders are first come first serve.  They may also only ship out so many at one time too and people started ordering on the 30th of March.  If yours ... See more...
They only get so many phones in stock at once. Orders are first come first serve.  They may also only ship out so many at one time too and people started ordering on the 30th of March.  If yours says still processing then it has not shipped yet.  You will get a shipping notice and a tracking number when yours ships.
Sorry, thought he was buying phone outright. I misunderstood the question. My bad.
I ordered on the 30th and got my shipping notification yesterday.  Phone to arrive on Wednesday.
NO, the upgrade is only available using the Verizon payment plan. 
As of today I am to get mine on the 19th.  Can't wait.
I ordered back on the 30th of March.  Did not receive my tracking number until today.  Says its to be delivered on the 19th.  You won't get a tracking number until it actually ships. 
Yes for me on the 19th which is Wednesday.
Supposed to arrive on Wednesday.
Well if they agreed to let you have it just for pre-ordering the phone, you could then cancel your order and get the free gear.  When I ordered the phone it was pretty clear I couldn't register f... See more...
Well if they agreed to let you have it just for pre-ordering the phone, you could then cancel your order and get the free gear.  When I ordered the phone it was pretty clear I couldn't register for the offer until I received the phone. 
The phones have not been shipped out yet.
Thanks. It's not about the money, but rather the quality of the product I am paying for. I decided to go with the Zagg protector. Thanks for your help and insight as I heard the infinity screens ... See more...
Thanks. It's not about the money, but rather the quality of the product I am paying for. I decided to go with the Zagg protector. Thanks for your help and insight as I heard the infinity screens may be more sensitive to falls.