Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,670 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

KellyArens's Posts

So 1. How do I create a new folder and 2 how do I get the phone to access that folder when I want to change a notification sound.  Right now it goes to "Sounds".  If I could find that file, I cou... See more...
So 1. How do I create a new folder and 2 how do I get the phone to access that folder when I want to change a notification sound.  Right now it goes to "Sounds".  If I could find that file, I could copy or move everything there.
I want to move my zedge sound files to the file on my S9+ that holds the device sounds so that I can make one my notification for my calendar app.  I can't seem to find the file that has sound or... See more...
I want to move my zedge sound files to the file on my S9+ that holds the device sounds so that I can make one my notification for my calendar app.  I can't seem to find the file that has sound or notifications in them that are pre installed on the phone so I can move the sounds to that folder so they so up as a choice for customizing.  Any help anyone?
Yes, it comes with a cable and adapter if your old phone is micro usb and not usb C like the 8, 9 and other newer phones. its very easy to do and there are instructions on how to do it.
Everything...the crisp quality of the screen, battery life, Oreo, awesome camera, faster than my S8+.  Well worth the upgrade IMHO.
Its the same with every release.  Everyone complains they want it faster then complain about the bugs....
Nope. Still love it. Had it since the 12th.  The smart switch is a great feature as well. put my screens and widgets back the way I had them including files. Loved the ease of switching over.
I know right??
Its much faster, battery life better, more responsive, best camera ever, screen much better quality. I like the changes with Oreo too. Just little stuff, but I like it.
Not yet. I love this phone.  Haven't liked a new phone this much since the Droid X was released and I upgraded from a Blackberry......
I got my S9+ last Monday the 12th.  Its way better than he 8+.  I love this phone.
I got mine last week on the 12th.  Been using it for a week as of today and love it.
You can update to the 9+.
You are amazing, thanks.
Using Samsung texting. I can't find any settings on outlook that say anything about text messages. The option to forward to email does not exist on messages.
That's not the issue. It's every text message, not just a few.
I recently added outlook to my phone. My text messages are also going to my email account. Any suggestions?
Yep, got it last week.
I'm using armour suit and so far so good.
I received an email that my registration was accepted and that I would receive them within 4-6 weeks.
Got my confirmation ftom Samsung today that I will have my Gear in 4-6 werks.