Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,176 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DionM_VZW's Posts

Your experience sounds terrible, mrpontiac225! I regret our failure to leave with any impression that you are anything but valued. We don't want you leaving us under any circumstance. What is the... See more...
Your experience sounds terrible, mrpontiac225! I regret our failure to leave with any impression that you are anything but valued. We don't want you leaving us under any circumstance. What is the problem with your device? Is it a Droid Charge? What are the symptoms? DionM_VZW Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
You've worked very hard on this issue, EMemon. Thank you for being so patient with us as we join you in your efforts. Please allow us another question: Is your contact having trouble sending mess... See more...
You've worked very hard on this issue, EMemon. Thank you for being so patient with us as we join you in your efforts. Please allow us another question: Is your contact having trouble sending messages to any other American number? I can see that you've had trouble getting messages from Pakistan. But how many different numbers have tried to send to you? DionM_VZW Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Okay, Paryag! Thanks for working with me. Take care! DionM_VZW Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Thanks for trying! I've just sent you a direct message. Please reply there. DionM_VZW   Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport .
Hmm. I got ya. I agree that this is unlikely to be a phone issue. Please call *73 from your phone. When you do, you should hear some beeps after the call connects. When you hear them, hang up and... See more...
Hmm. I got ya. I agree that this is unlikely to be a phone issue. Please call *73 from your phone. When you do, you should hear some beeps after the call connects. When you hear them, hang up and then test call your phone again. I'd love to know what happens after, so please post back! DionM_VZW   Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hi Prayag! Sorry for any issue receiving calls. If I understand correctly, all calls to your number do not show received on your device. I'd love to help, but I'd like to know a few more details.... See more...
Hi Prayag! Sorry for any issue receiving calls. If I understand correctly, all calls to your number do not show received on your device. I'd love to help, but I'd like to know a few more details. Do incoming calls eventually roll to voicemail? If not, where do they go? Are you able to receive text/picture messages? If you're not sure, try sending a message to your mobile number as a test.    Let me know! DionM_VZW Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
I'm so sorry to see that you're having trouble getting the status of your order, mfarrington. THe follow up to any preorder or backorder is a confirmation number. You mentioned having gone to the... See more...
I'm so sorry to see that you're having trouble getting the status of your order, mfarrington. THe follow up to any preorder or backorder is a confirmation number. You mentioned having gone to the store, and that you have a receipt. Was any money exchanged at that time the order was processed? Have you consulted with store personnel about the order? If there's no confirmation number on the receipt, is there an order number or Location Code? DionM_VZW Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hi there, kimsworld! Thanks for inquiring about equipment eligibility for prepaid accounts. Although our prepaid services are an excellent value, they do not yet support 4G LTE-capable devices. I... See more...
Hi there, kimsworld! Thanks for inquiring about equipment eligibility for prepaid accounts. Although our prepaid services are an excellent value, they do not yet support 4G LTE-capable devices. I recommend a postpaid account for your Droid RAZR Maxx. You can review those plans at this link: http://vz.to/W24dla . You can also choose a different device for use with a prepaid account. Prepaid devices are listed at this link: http://vz.to/17RaybE . DionM_VZW Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Yet another great catch, Ann154! There is the option for customer to keep their current calling plans (such as the Nationwide Talk plan) with the next 2 year discount upgrade, as long as it is un... See more...
Yet another great catch, Ann154! There is the option for customer to keep their current calling plans (such as the Nationwide Talk plan) with the next 2 year discount upgrade, as long as it is understood that the data feature itself must change to a tiered data pricing structure. We recommend Share Everything, as we feel it is the best choice for most accounts, but recognize that Share Everything may not be for all. DionM_VZW Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
I'm also very sad to hear of this. I'll be sure to pass this on to the rest of the Verizon Wireless Social Media Response Team. Dion M. VZWSupport Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsup... See more...
I'm also very sad to hear of this. I'll be sure to pass this on to the rest of the Verizon Wireless Social Media Response Team. Dion M. VZWSupport Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hi evyp! I see that you're looking to establish a connection between your Thunderbolt and your MacBook. I presume that you're wanting to sync data (media files such as pictures, video and music) ... See more...
Hi evyp! I see that you're looking to establish a connection between your Thunderbolt and your MacBook. I presume that you're wanting to sync data (media files such as pictures, video and music) that's currently on the Thunderbolt to your MacBook. Whatever you connect the device to needs to be able to download a driver for the Thunderbolt in order for them to communicate with each other. To my knowledge, drivers have not been developed for synchornization between the Thunderbolt and a device with an iOS operating system. You can confirm this by contacting the manufacturer of your MacBook, of course. Best of luck to you! Dion M. VZW Support Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hello tropical03! I regret the frustration you're experiencing trying to get this billing issue resolved. I would like to have a chance to review your account about this matter. Please send me an... See more...
Hello tropical03! I regret the frustration you're experiencing trying to get this billing issue resolved. I would like to have a chance to review your account about this matter. Please send me an email to vzwsupport@verizonwireless.com. Please include your name, your mobile or account number, and my initials (DGM) in the message. Thanks! Dion M. VZW Support Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hello there d76developer! I have some suggestions as to how to get your pictures transferred from your Charge to your Mac. First, does the Macbook have a USB port and/or a memory card slot? If yo... See more...
Hello there d76developer! I have some suggestions as to how to get your pictures transferred from your Charge to your Mac. First, does the Macbook have a USB port and/or a memory card slot? If you have either, you may be able to simply attach the USB cable that came with the Charge when you purchased it and use it to tether the two devices. If you set the Charge to "Mass Storage Mode", you'll be able to review the media contents on your Netbook and simply click and drag the picture files from the Charge's memory to your Macbook. You might also be able to remove the Micro SD card from the battery compartment of your Charge and slide it into an adapter. This will allow you to view the picture files in the same way that you would see them when tethering via the USB. Please let me know if you need any help with either of these operations or if you have any other questions. Thanks! DionM VZW Support Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hello SeeYaLater! I'm very sorry that you've experienced issues with your Gateway Netbook. It is true that when you purchase a Netbook or Notebook from Verizon Wireless, a hard copy (CD) version ... See more...
Hello SeeYaLater! I'm very sorry that you've experienced issues with your Gateway Netbook. It is true that when you purchase a Netbook or Notebook from Verizon Wireless, a hard copy (CD) version of the operating system is not included. This is, however, not a practice that is specific to Verizon Wireless. Several months ago, I purchased a laptop computer from another major electronics retailer that did not include a CD of the operating system. With some research of all electronics retailers, I'm sure you can confirm that is quite common. Although I'm sure it is too late to advise you of this now, it is recommended that when you purchase a computer or laptop, you create a backup disc so that you can restore your device in the event of an attack from invasive program. I'm curious to know if you contacted Microsoft about your concerns. In the past, I have experienced issues similar to what you've described and reached out to them for support. They have been extremely helpful! Thanks for your time. I hope this matter is resolved quickly. DionM VZW Support Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hello Community Members! Great to see that your interest in 4G service has brought you here to inquire about when coverage will be extended to your area, paulb20186! Pollix11 has already given yo... See more...
Hello Community Members! Great to see that your interest in 4G service has brought you here to inquire about when coverage will be extended to your area, paulb20186! Pollix11 has already given you a great answer. I only want to add that you can check for coverage in your area (or any other area for that matter) using the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Coverage tool. Thanks again for your interest! DionM VZW Support Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hi dlz, I can't stress enough how much I regret what happened! To return to such a large bill has to be very disconcerting indeed. I'm pleased to see that you had 50MB plan. I only wish it had... See more...
Hi dlz, I can't stress enough how much I regret what happened! To return to such a large bill has to be very disconcerting indeed. I'm pleased to see that you had 50MB plan. I only wish it had been enough to cover the amount of data that was transmitted by the phone during your trip. I don't know if this has already expressed to you, but your device is designed to continually search for updates so that your applications have the latest configurations and that your messaging features always have the latest communications. That means that the device is will be frequently exchanging data (even more so when the device is in a marginal service area). So even though you may have only sent/received 10 to 15 emails a day, your iPhone was keeping contact with your email service provider to make sure that it was delivering for you. In order to control when the iPhone 4S connects a data network, you can go to Settings> General> Network> Turn Data Roaming off. When you're ready to check email, turn Data Roaming back on. While reviewing "Network" on your phone, you can also utilize "Cellular Data" feature. When activated, it restricts any data access unless connected to WiFi. DionM VZW Support Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hello Jon! Thanks for inquiring about Family Locator. I have used it on my son's phone as well and it is a great feature. Not only have been able to use it to confirm his location, I have also ha... See more...
Hello Jon! Thanks for inquiring about Family Locator. I have used it on my son's phone as well and it is a great feature. Not only have been able to use it to confirm his location, I have also had great success in finding the phone itself (on those occasions when he has misplaced it)! I can answer all of your questions about this service. First, you want to know if there are charges in addition to the $9.99 fee per Locatee. No, there are no other charges and data access does not apply toward the use of Family Locator for the locating handset or the Locatee. You also wanted to know if it is necessary to download and install an app to the Locatee's phone in order to use this service. Yes, you will. No matter the level of detail, the application must be installed to the Locatee's phone for this service to work. Finally, you want to know if this service can be started and stopped on an 'as needed' basis. Yes, you can absolutely and and/or remove the service as needed. You don't even need to remove the application from the Locatee phone in order to do this. Just keep in mind that whenever adding or removing this service mid-bill cycle, there will be partial access charges (the same as when any other change is made to the account mid-bill cycle). I hope your questions have been answered to your satisfaction. If you need more info, you can review Family Locator details here or just let me know. Thanks for your interest! DionM VZW Support Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hello dtran! I can certainly how to set up custom tones for your emails! First, go into your email box, then click on the Menu button. Select Email Settings> Notifications> Select Ringtone. You c... See more...
Hello dtran! I can certainly how to set up custom tones for your emails! First, go into your email box, then click on the Menu button. Select Email Settings> Notifications> Select Ringtone. You can then select from the list of your music! DionM VZW Support Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hello glenholmes!  I do hope that you're enjoying your Droid RAZR! I've not been able to find a way to increase the font size in the preloaded calendar of this model. However, if this is a necess... See more...
Hello glenholmes!  I do hope that you're enjoying your Droid RAZR! I've not been able to find a way to increase the font size in the preloaded calendar of this model. However, if this is a necessary feature, you can always try one of the calendar applications in the Market! DionM VZW Support Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hey there pandora2012! Sorry that you haven't been able to use the camera on your Curve. I haven't seen this occur on that model. You mentioned being a bit uneasy with the Curve's complexities so... See more...
Hey there pandora2012! Sorry that you haven't been able to use the camera on your Curve. I haven't seen this occur on that model. You mentioned being a bit uneasy with the Curve's complexities so I've got a couple of easy steps you can try to resolve this matter. Typically, when a device like the Curve instructs the user to close other applications, its saying that it doesn't have sufficient memory available to launch or run a new application. If you're not seeing anything running, it's possible to disable them by going into Options of the phone's menu (since I'm uncertain which version of the Curve you have, I'll have to hold off any specific instructions because the path you take varies among the four different versions of the Curve that Verizon Wireless has sold). You can also try a soft reset by removing the battery from the back of the Curve for 30 seconds and then reattach to try again. Let me know whether or not that works out for you. I'll be happy to help! DionM VZW Support Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport