Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,995 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JoeL_VZW's Posts

Hi Brainac999 I know I only want text and calls in my vehicle. We would love to help with this Bluetooth issue. Does email sync to other Bluetooth devices? Do you want emails to no longer be t... See more...
Hi Brainac999 I know I only want text and calls in my vehicle. We would love to help with this Bluetooth issue. Does email sync to other Bluetooth devices? Do you want emails to no longer be transferred to you via Bluetooth? What make and model vehicle are you pairing with? JoeL_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! •
I'm so sorry you have had this issue with your new device, JB Beaird. I'f a device isn't working from the start and you are withing our return policy time frame, we should replace it. We want to ... See more...
I'm so sorry you have had this issue with your new device, JB Beaird. I'f a device isn't working from the start and you are withing our return policy time frame, we should replace it. We want to look further into this with you and see why it wasn't replaced with a brand new device. Please answer my direct message so we can look into this with you. JoeL_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I'm so sorry to hear your calls are going to voicemail. Let's look closer into this. When did this start? What zip code are you in? JoeL_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response a... See more...
I'm so sorry to hear your calls are going to voicemail. Let's look closer into this. When did this start? What zip code are you in? JoeL_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Thanks so much for getting back to us. Let's get those messages flowing. Do you have the My Verizon app on the iPhone? Did you recently switch from a smartphone on the other line to a basic devic... See more...
Thanks so much for getting back to us. Let's get those messages flowing. Do you have the My Verizon app on the iPhone? Did you recently switch from a smartphone on the other line to a basic device? JoeL_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Great question KC2020. You can block services online at www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon Please log in and choose the Block Services hyperlink on the left side. JoeL_VZW follow us on... See more...
Great question KC2020. You can block services online at www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon Please log in and choose the Block Services hyperlink on the left side. JoeL_VZW follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Thanks for replying Kathlene003. Are you getting an error message are you able to send with iMessage off to a Android device? Please delete all old messages and retest. JoeL_VZW
Hello GMdodt We would love to review the account and offer the best options for you. I will send you a private message. JoeL_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
jslack73, Oh no, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing service issues at home. Let's look into this further, what's your zip code? What's the make and model of your device? Does servic... See more...
jslack73, Oh no, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing service issues at home. Let's look into this further, what's your zip code? What's the make and model of your device? Does service improve once you leave your home? KarenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
I'm sorry this is happening Ejaz. It may be account related or an issue with the senders network. To trouble shoot this I would recommend reaching out to global support team at 800-711-8300. ... See more...
I'm sorry this is happening Ejaz. It may be account related or an issue with the senders network. To trouble shoot this I would recommend reaching out to global support team at 800-711-8300. JoeL_VZW Follow us onTwitter @VZWSupport
I completely understand the need of reliable service, packfan99! In review of the coverage, I found that you are in between Verizon 4G and Verizon 4G LTE extended. Service may be choppy in cert... See more...
I completely understand the need of reliable service, packfan99! In review of the coverage, I found that you are in between Verizon 4G and Verizon 4G LTE extended. Service may be choppy in certain areas especially indoors. Since you are not having this issue outdoors, we recommend a network extender to enhance indoor coverage. Here is more information: http://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/samsung-network-extender-scs-2u01/ Let us know if you have questions about this accessory. Thank you, JoeL_VZW
The details you're providing are very helpful, Maj_Dad. With airplane mode enabled, there would be no message because that disables celluar data. I would recommend tying that mode with WiFi to... See more...
The details you're providing are very helpful, Maj_Dad. With airplane mode enabled, there would be no message because that disables celluar data. I would recommend tying that mode with WiFi to see if it still happens. It sounds like this issue has something to do with one of the applications on the device. JoeL_VZW Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hi Jonigh I'm so sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your email account on your device. What type of email account do you have? Have you tried removing and readding the email acct... See more...
Hi Jonigh I'm so sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your email account on your device. What type of email account do you have? Have you tried removing and readding the email acct? JoeL_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello Jaman1953 The problem you have described is very irritating. I would be glad to look into this issue with you. Do you have a HDMI cable to attach and remove to the device? If so pleas... See more...
Hello Jaman1953 The problem you have described is very irritating. I would be glad to look into this issue with you. Do you have a HDMI cable to attach and remove to the device? If so please try that, then power the device off and remove and reinsert the Sim card. Does the error come back? If the problem persists, please try a hard reset. Here's a link to the reset: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=49625 Please let me know if this helps. Thank you JoeL_VZW Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport
Hello Thebamafan I'm glad you got your replacement device. How was your original device's display damaged? If your display still partially works you can try a alternate hard reset. Here's a li... See more...
Hello Thebamafan I'm glad you got your replacement device. How was your original device's display damaged? If your display still partially works you can try a alternate hard reset. Here's a link to the reset: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=47757#alternative Please let me know if this helps. Thank you JoeL_VZW Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport
Hello I can imagine how upset I would be if my text messaging suddenly stopped. Let's look into this quickly for you. Does this happen everywhere or just at one location? Have you made any... See more...
Hello I can imagine how upset I would be if my text messaging suddenly stopped. Let's look into this quickly for you. Does this happen everywhere or just at one location? Have you made any changes recently to the features on your account? Have you tried the suggestion from CLdoc about removing and reinserting the battery? Let me know if you are still experiencing this issue. Thank you JoeL_VZW Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport
Hello Karen0312 It would be very frustrating to not receive certain text messages. I could see how missing parts of a text message thread would make communication very difficult. Let's look in... See more...
Hello Karen0312 It would be very frustrating to not receive certain text messages. I could see how missing parts of a text message thread would make communication very difficult. Let's look into this together and get it fixed. How is your signal strength in your home? Does your device typically only display 1-2 bars of service? What type of device do you have? Are you using a text messaging application? For example: Handcent? If so please remove the application. If you have a signature on your text messages, please remove and retest. A signature could be a smiley face icon or " Sent from Karen's phone". Please let me know the answers to these questions, so we can get this resolved. Thank you JoeL_VZW Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport
Hello JBLo I'm sorry to hear your having connectivity issues with your rezound. Does this happen everywhere or at one specific location? Are you losing all data connections? Did this start aft... See more...
Hello JBLo I'm sorry to hear your having connectivity issues with your rezound. Does this happen everywhere or at one specific location? Are you losing all data connections? Did this start after an application was downloaded? Please power the rezound in safe mode and retest. Here's a link for safe mode: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=48353 Verizon wireless does not throttle data. On our 3G network we do use network optimization. Here's a link that explains network optimization: http://support.verizonwireless.com/information/data_disclosure.html Please let me know if the issue happens in safe mode. Thank you JoeL_VZW Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport
Hello 7sophie7 Are you still experiencing issues with your Razr? Did SallyC's suggestion help? How long have you had the device charging? Are you using a wall outlet? Please try to power th... See more...
Hello 7sophie7 Are you still experiencing issues with your Razr? Did SallyC's suggestion help? How long have you had the device charging? Are you using a wall outlet? Please try to power the device on in safe mode. Here's a link for safe mode: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=50079 Please let me know if this helps. Thank you JoeL_VZW Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport
Hello Dickjanet I can answer your question. If you already have a data plan you wouldn't see any additional charges. The only time you would see additional charges is if you went over your 2 G... See more...
Hello Dickjanet I can answer your question. If you already have a data plan you wouldn't see any additional charges. The only time you would see additional charges is if you went over your 2 GB monthly allowance. I'm also concerned about your monthly charges. I would recommend logging on  to www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon under my bill choose account analysis. This will help ensure you are on the best plan for your needs. Thank you JoeL_VZW Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport
Hello RighteousDiego I know how important it is to send and receive text messages. Let's get this fixed so you can enjoy your new phone! Does your device have Wifi enabled? Are you using a ... See more...
Hello RighteousDiego I know how important it is to send and receive text messages. Let's get this fixed so you can enjoy your new phone! Does your device have Wifi enabled? Are you using a 3rd party application for text messaging? If so please delete it and retest. Please make sure your contacts are all 10 digit numbers, for example: (xxx)xxx-xxxx Please delete all old text messages. Did you have a signature on your text messages? A signature would be: sent from Diego's phone or a smiley face emotion? If so please remove the signature. Let me know if this helps, I'm confident we can get this up and running. Thank you JoeL_VZW Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport