Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,803 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

AyaniB_VZW's Posts

I'm here to help with your battery drain concern, let's look into this. Which device do you have? When did the problem begin? Did you uninstall the update? Any changes? I look forward to hearing ... See more...
I'm here to help with your battery drain concern, let's look into this. Which device do you have? When did the problem begin? Did you uninstall the update? Any changes? I look forward to hearing from you soon. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I apologize for the delay because I know your time is valuable. I look forward to ensuring your concern is addressed and resolved today. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my re... See more...
I apologize for the delay because I know your time is valuable. I look forward to ensuring your concern is addressed and resolved today. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Let's review your device options. If the device is sill listed on the lost/stolen list unfortunately it can not be activated. I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily. AyaniB_VZW ... See more...
Let's review your device options. If the device is sill listed on the lost/stolen list unfortunately it can not be activated. I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I know a sudden spike in usage can be alarming. Your 10 years of loyalty are greatly appreciated and I'm here to help because we don't want to lose you. Let's look into this, I will be sending yo... See more...
I know a sudden spike in usage can be alarming. Your 10 years of loyalty are greatly appreciated and I'm here to help because we don't want to lose you. Let's look into this, I will be sending you a Direct Message momentarily. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I apologize for the confusion surrounding your order and I'm here to help. Let's look into this.  I will be sending you a Direct Message momentarily. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSu... See more...
I apologize for the confusion surrounding your order and I'm here to help. Let's look into this.  I will be sending you a Direct Message momentarily. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
You're in the right place and I can help you here. Let's look into this. I will be sending you a Direct Message momentarily. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response a... See more...
You're in the right place and I can help you here. Let's look into this. I will be sending you a Direct Message momentarily. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Let's get your device paired. Yes, the S7 is Bluetooth Low Energy compatible. What specific issue do you encounter when trying to pair? Here's how to place your S7 into discovery mode:Bluetooth D... See more...
Let's get your device paired. Yes, the S7 is Bluetooth Low Energy compatible. What specific issue do you encounter when trying to pair? Here's how to place your S7 into discovery mode:Bluetooth Discovery Mode - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Your efforts are appreciated and of course we can help. When did you begin to receive the storage notification? Here's how to check what is consuming the memory:iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Settings Sup... See more...
Your efforts are appreciated and of course we can help. When did you begin to receive the storage notification? Here's how to check what is consuming the memory:iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Settings Support | Verizon Wireless  . Please share your findings. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Let's look in to your email setting concerns. The previous community members provided great suggestions. However, I have an additional question. Which 5 email accounts are you referring to? To do... See more...
Let's look in to your email setting concerns. The previous community members provided great suggestions. However, I have an additional question. Which 5 email accounts are you referring to? To download the appropriate email application visit:Google Play . AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Let's find your missing pictures. Are you able to view the pictures via the Cloud from your phone? What specific error messages are you receiving? When did the problem begin? AyaniB_VZW Follo... See more...
Let's find your missing pictures. Are you able to view the pictures via the Cloud from your phone? What specific error messages are you receiving? When did the problem begin? AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hi DG971 ​! I can gladly clarify. In an effort to retain your device content, please restore from backup Perform a Device Restore via iTunes - Apple iPhone 7 / 7 Plus | Verizon Wireless
Your efforts are greatly appreciated SIEKEL77 , thanks for the details. Let's dig a little deeper as the Protection App should not effect your wi-fi connectivity. I will be sending you a Direc... See more...
Your efforts are greatly appreciated SIEKEL77 , thanks for the details. Let's dig a little deeper as the Protection App should not effect your wi-fi connectivity. I will be sending you a Direct Message momentarily. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Let's find your missing content JULDEL15. When did the problem begin? Which device do you have? By chance, have you checked the trash: Restore Deleted Files - Verizon Cloud - Website | Verizon Wi... See more...
Let's find your missing content JULDEL15. When did the problem begin? Which device do you have? By chance, have you checked the trash: Restore Deleted Files - Verizon Cloud - Website | Verizon Wireless  ? AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Customer safety is our top priority and I'm glad you returned your Note 7. The special box was sent an a precautionary measure to protect the device during shipping. However, you will systematica... See more...
Customer safety is our top priority and I'm glad you returned your Note 7. The special box was sent an a precautionary measure to protect the device during shipping. However, you will systematically be refunded for the Note 7 and Note 7 specific accessories.
Your efforts are greatly appreciated, let's look into your memory concerns. After reviewing the device specifics, the Ellipsis 7 tablet has approximately 8GB of on-board memory and 1GB of RAM mem... See more...
Your efforts are greatly appreciated, let's look into your memory concerns. After reviewing the device specifics, the Ellipsis 7 tablet has approximately 8GB of on-board memory and 1GB of RAM memory. Depending on the type of content you have(pictures, music) this amount of memory can be consumed fast. Regrettably, applications downloaded from the Play Store can not be downloaded to an external SD card. However, here's how you can move pictures/videos and files from the device: Move Pictures / Videos from Device - Verizon Ellipsis 7 | Verizon Wireless & Move Music Files from Device - Verizon Ellipsis 7 | Verizon Wireless AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I can gladly review the details of your order, let's look into this. I will be sending you a Direct Message momentarily. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered ... See more...
I can gladly review the details of your order, let's look into this. I will be sending you a Direct Message momentarily. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hi Scorpio2177, Customer safety is our top priority and apologize for the inconvenience. I will be sending you a Direct Message monetarily in an effort to review your replacement options.  ... See more...
Hi Scorpio2177, Customer safety is our top priority and apologize for the inconvenience. I will be sending you a Direct Message monetarily in an effort to review your replacement options.  AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Customer safety is our top priority and I'm here to help. I will be sending you a Direct Message momentarily. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your ques... See more...
Customer safety is our top priority and I'm here to help. I will be sending you a Direct Message momentarily. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hi korndawg! I understand your eagerness and here to help clarify the pre-order process. Your credit card will not be charged until the order ships. Once the order is shipped you will receive... See more...
Hi korndawg! I understand your eagerness and here to help clarify the pre-order process. Your credit card will not be charged until the order ships. Once the order is shipped you will receive and email confirmation. I am confident this information is helpful, please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hi mcook605! I apologize for the confusion!  We definitely want you to take advantage of any available promotions and I can gladly alleviate the conflicting information. Yes, you can transfer ... See more...
Hi mcook605! I apologize for the confusion!  We definitely want you to take advantage of any available promotions and I can gladly alleviate the conflicting information. Yes, you can transfer the iPhone 7 to another person or line on your account or sub-account and the credits will follow. You must transfer within the same account number for the credits to follow. AyaniB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!