Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
No one from Verizon has yet to reach out to me. I still have all the screen shots. I will not let this go Verizon. Shame on you!!!  
Thank you Randall!
Now surely an "expert" has all the answer.......
What is your educated guess on why the posts I refer to that had no personal info just a complaint? I had a total of 3 posts removed.
How do you know what I posted that was erased? Perhaps you should mind your own business unless you can help my situation.
I am having the same issue....the promo said to "bring your own smart device and switch" and that's exactly what I did. But yet Verizon wont honor their promo!  And they erased my previous post!  S... See more...
I am having the same issue....the promo said to "bring your own smart device and switch" and that's exactly what I did. But yet Verizon wont honor their promo!  And they erased my previous post!  SHAME ON VERIZON 
I agree! What a shame to have to lie to get customers! FOLLOW THROUGH ON YOUR PROMISE VERIZON.... ENOUGH OF FALSE ADVERTISING!!
SHAME ON VERIZON AND THEIR UNPROFESSIONAL CUSTSOMER BAITING SCAM!!! I will show up here everyday to complain!!! I switched service on Black Friday weekend because of the BYOD250 promo that I am being... Ver más...
SHAME ON VERIZON AND THEIR UNPROFESSIONAL CUSTSOMER BAITING SCAM!!! I will show up here everyday to complain!!! I switched service on Black Friday weekend because of the BYOD250 promo that I am being scammed out of by Verizon. I have screenshots of every prompted screen during the process and no where did it say you had to keep your same number; or even an asterisk telling you to look elsewhere. Just a quick google search will show you how many unhappy customers they have! I will be changing providers if this isnt resolved in my favor like I was falsely promised! 
Who did you talk to Randall? I am having the same issue?
 Verizon is really scamming for customers. The wording of the BYOD250 promo says " and get $250 when you switch".  Another ad says theybhave a promo for porting in numbers OR one for bringing your ow... Ver más...
 Verizon is really scamming for customers. The wording of the BYOD250 promo says " and get $250 when you switch".  Another ad says theybhave a promo for porting in numbers OR one for bringing your own device.    
S n e a l @ e p l u s . n e t     Email address. 
Same has happened to me. This BYOD promo was the only reason I switched to scanning Verizon. What was the outcome for you? I have screenshots and no where did it say you had to port in a number; it j... Ver más...
Same has happened to me. This BYOD promo was the only reason I switched to scanning Verizon. What was the outcome for you? I have screenshots and no where did it say you had to port in a number; it just says bring your own device. The promo is even titled BYOD. Anyone else with this issue email me at [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]. I say we start a class action lawsuit for false advertisment!