Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,360 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

amiesteroffie's Posts

So i've read on a post a while back about the AIM issue but it is still not resolved. I think we need to do something about Verizon not helping us with this problem. As soon as merger happenend, A... See more...
So i've read on a post a while back about the AIM issue but it is still not resolved. I think we need to do something about Verizon not helping us with this problem. As soon as merger happenend, AIM Forwarding stopped working correctly. I can recieve IMs but when i try to respond back it tells me no aim user is associated with this screenname. A few of my friend had alltel and they all have the exact same problem. I'm tired of Verizon ignoring us.. this is ridiclous. If Verizon doesn't fix this we should all be able to cancel our contracts free of charge or at least give us a big credit on our bills. Our service are not working like they are guaranteed to as it says in the contract. I'm getting fed up.. its been like this since July 13. Come On! How ghetto can a phone company be!