Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,378 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

cwb's Posts

Does anyone know how to add a student discount onto an existing plan? Is the only option to go in?
I was a heavy outlook user. I was planning on getting the eris for abot 3 months before I actually got it, so I worked on transferring over to google webmail and calendar.   Now, I like it more... See more...
I was a heavy outlook user. I was planning on getting the eris for abot 3 months before I actually got it, so I worked on transferring over to google webmail and calendar.   Now, I like it more, as I can check/add/correct from anywhere and it is so seemless with my phone.   It was a hard switch, but I did it.   In fact the boink my eris makes when I get my new mail has replaced my desktop notification, lol.    
Is this a Motorola Widget? Its not available on my Eris, and i cant the exact one on the market.
First post so hello!   Anywho...   I use it for my voicemail PLUS its a number I can give to peple who i dont want to have my cell number.   It is an out of network call for that time it ge... See more...
First post so hello!   Anywho...   I use it for my voicemail PLUS its a number I can give to peple who i dont want to have my cell number.   It is an out of network call for that time it gets forwarded, but I solved that issue by adding my GV number to my Friends and Family list. Now, it is in network for me.   I like the transcription. Its not the best, but it lets me know if I need bother check my voice mail at that time. I also, as previously noted, can archive my messages forever.  I can listen to then online or on my phone, I can sms from the online app and have it show my number or the V number.   There are SO many things I use it for.   Ive never needed to download the app from the market. TBH, didnt know there was one. I have been using GV for years and was stoked when they offered it as a voicemail replacement as I had been using youmail before that, Im a google girl tho and like having everything tied together.