Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,296 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ravi1634's Posts

Hello Harley, just fyi, my phone is not damaged physically or otherwise, and yes, my charging usb-mini port (physical) is also in good condition. the charging wire is not loose in any which way. ... See more...
Hello Harley, just fyi, my phone is not damaged physically or otherwise, and yes, my charging usb-mini port (physical) is also in good condition. the charging wire is not loose in any which way.  I even bought an original charging right adapter and wire too to charge, but nothing happened. I tried to factory reset by simultaneously pressing, the power, volume up and start button and waited for more than typically 1-2 minutes.  no sign of recovery at all.  The new battery also fits very well and has no problem at all.  Is there a way to download the basic Android OS directly from any website.? i am thinking like reloading a new pc with linux concept.  Is there any other way, please PLEASE let me know asap! Thanks,
my samsung galaxy note 4  was slow for some time -for few months- so i did a factory reset. after that, i noticed that it was charging and working slightly better.  But now, it is not at all char... See more...
my samsung galaxy note 4  was slow for some time -for few months- so i did a factory reset. after that, i noticed that it was charging and working slightly better.  But now, it is not at all charging. I bought a new battery (from Amazon/Samsung), and  even a right charger/adapter, to charge the phone. But it is not at all charging.  I tried the 3-button reset several times that is being talked on some internet forums.  but that also did not help.  Now when i try to charge, it just gives me the battery logo with 0% charge for a few seconds, and then it goes blank.  Then it starts to vibrate every 30 secs...for a 1 sec duration. and the screen is blank.  Not sure what i can do now.  The phone has no physical damages
I have tried several times to activate the WiFi calling, activated, by going to the advanced calling settings menu screen. But I am not at all seeing that 2nd option as available to use this