Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 13.3K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

xxEstherJonasxx's Posts

ok thank you very much lets hope it does cause the one before didnt so maybe they made these better
i think it sounds pretty cool question can you take video with it?
i heard verizon is finally getting a new feature phone prob wont be that great but i think it might be good I heard it has a 1.3 camera but what i dont know if it has video on it? anyone know... See more...
i heard verizon is finally getting a new feature phone prob wont be that great but i think it might be good I heard it has a 1.3 camera but what i dont know if it has video on it? anyone know anything about that?? and also it comes in different colors  
if i was you i would stick with the env 3 right now all the feature phones suck unless you wanna add a data plan     the lg cosmos touch doesnt have video but its and ok phone i have the sa... See more...
if i was you i would stick with the env 3 right now all the feature phones suck unless you wanna add a data plan     the lg cosmos touch doesnt have video but its and ok phone i have the samsung intensity 2 worst phone ever i really wanna switch back to my old phone before... but stick with the env 3 you be happy or if you want internet get the kin thous i heard arent that bad
thank you so much u have helped me alot   i will be getting the kin two
Hi I am getting the kin one or two phone but I can't decide which one to get. I been watching reviews on both of them I think I want the kin two but with the kin two do  u need a zune pass c... See more...
Hi I am getting the kin one or two phone but I can't decide which one to get. I been watching reviews on both of them I think I want the kin two but with the kin two do  u need a zune pass can you use itunes instead or get music from itunes onto the phone? That's my major problem Thanks