Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,770 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mfowelectro's Posts

Well, only 5 years have passed since your post & nothing has been fixed yet.  I'm "enjoying" the same issues you pointed out, self starting at boot & totally bogging my computer down.  I guess the on... See more...
Well, only 5 years have passed since your post & nothing has been fixed yet.  I'm "enjoying" the same issues you pointed out, self starting at boot & totally bogging my computer down.  I guess the only way to get the attention of these arrogant wiseguys is to stop using their products.
OK MR. VERIZON TEAM GUY IN CHARGE OF THE TEAM FIXING THIS.  I'M READING POSTS FROM 5 YEARS AGO FROM PEOPLE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM AND IT AIN'T FIXED YET!  GOT AN UPDATE FOR US YET? ... GO TEAM GO!
Message Plus App Version 2.5.2 (2.5.2) somehow adds itself to my "login items" so that it starts first without my permission and without any user preference to turn this incredibly garbage activity O... See more...
Message Plus App Version 2.5.2 (2.5.2) somehow adds itself to my "login items" so that it starts first without my permission and without any user preference to turn this incredibly garbage activity OFF.  I've seen previous posts from a large number of people with the same question/problem, some as far back as 2014 --- 5 years!  Verizon obviously doesn't give a dirt about fixing this so if anyone has a fix I'm listening.  Oh, forget the stock answer about uninstalling & reinstalling the application because it's garbage!  Removing a garbage app and then reinstalling the same garbage app and then wondering why you're suffering from garbage is totally garbage eh!