Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,566 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

mssusyhendrix's Posts

i took it to a verizon store near me and they told me that the charging port was really loose. they sent me a new phone for free, but thank you for your suggestions
two days ago my phone started to randomly go into car mode no matter how many times i exited that mode. It then continued to switch between different modes every so many seconds. I went to charge... See more...
two days ago my phone started to randomly go into car mode no matter how many times i exited that mode. It then continued to switch between different modes every so many seconds. I went to charge my phone shortly after and it was at 4% battery. I left my phone charging for 2 hours and the battery was at 2%? Now, i will plug it in and if i get lucky enough for it to begin charging long enough for me to get my phone turned on... it will say its charging for about 3 seconds before it stops again and then turns off. WHY IS IT DOING THIS?? this phone is not even a year old and its already screwing up. I don't want to go to the store if all they are going to tell me is that I need to call the insurance company. But the insurance company phones are all refurbished pieces of crap anyway that usually get messed up within the same time that this phone did. what should i do?