Well then Verizon shouldn't release press releases that say otherwise: http://www.verizon.com/about/news/now-first-responders-including-volunteers-and-retirees-can-get-discounts-their-personal-veriz... Ver más...
Well then Verizon shouldn't release press releases that say otherwise: http://www.verizon.com/about/news/now-first-responders-including-volunteers-and-retirees-can-get-discounts-their-personal-verizon 12.06.2018 Now first responders, including volunteers and retirees, can get discounts on their personal Verizon Unlimited plans Media contact(s)  Andrew Testa 973.224.2081   First responders and retirees, including state and local police, fire, EMS can get Go Unlimited for $30 per month per line for four lines after $40 discount on their personal line
I also do not see my auto-pay discount?  I have been on auto-pay for as long as I can remember and it is a direct debit from my checking account. Paper-free Billing FAQs     Do I get a... Ver más...
I also do not see my auto-pay discount?  I have been on auto-pay for as long as I can remember and it is a direct debit from my checking account. Paper-free Billing FAQs   Do I get a discount on my bill for signing up with Auto Pay or paper-free billing? Yes, with  eligible plans, you can get a $5/month discount per phone line for using both Auto Pay and paper-free billing for your account billing. Debes inscribirte al Pago automático con una tarjeta de débito o una cuenta bancaria (no puedes usar una tarjeta de crédito). Cuando te inscribes en Pago automático, también te inscribes automáticamente en la facturación electrónica. However, signing up for paper-free billing doesn't automatically enroll you in Auto Pay. Learn more about Auto Pay. Or  sign up now  for Auto Pay and paper-free billing.
In January, I added a line and spoke to the rep via phone who said I should change plans, etc., and that my existing employee discount through my employer would still apply, however, I should submit ... Ver más...
In January, I added a line and spoke to the rep via phone who said I should change plans, etc., and that my existing employee discount through my employer would still apply, however, I should submit for the new First Responder Discount.  I assumed my existing employee discount was still in place and around first part of February I received a recertification email saying I needed to submit my employment info to recertify my existing discount.  So I did that.  I then also went ahead and applied for the First Responder Discount (which is the same discount % that I had with my employee discount program) and as of May's statement I still don't see any discount.  I have called, chatted, etc., and keep being told it takes 1-2 billing cycles.  Well it's been 4 billing cycles and still nothing.  On the last chat, I was told my certification was validated as of 02/08/2019.  I would also argue that I already had my existing discount in place up until switching to the First Responder discount, so why am I not seeing either discount going all the way back to January?  Any others who have this long delay and unwillingness to apply the discount? It's getting frustrating and had I known, I would have added the new line to an ATT plan and would be receiving an even higher discount.