Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,554 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

EmmieRacer's Posts

Today I am looking to upgrade my phone and I am finally making the switch to a smartphone.  I am going to get the Motorola Droid and I was looking at all the options for upgrading.  When I upgrad... See more...
Today I am looking to upgrade my phone and I am finally making the switch to a smartphone.  I am going to get the Motorola Droid and I was looking at all the options for upgrading.  When I upgrade my phone I know that I am going to have to get the Data Pack and whatnot, but I was curious if this includes texting??  When I was going through all the options it had things like the "unlimited mobile to mobile text and 5000" and that is not what I want.  I want unlimited texting, like I currently have - except I think that I got the unlimited texting with Alltel and I know that it won't bring that option over - not just unlimited mobile to mobile.  Most of the people I text are not Verizon customers and the largest option of extra messages is only 5000 and that is definitely not enough.  Does the unlimited data pack include unlimited texting?  Or, better yet, what all does it include exactly??   Thank you.
Thank you so much!
I was wondering exactly how the insurance policy works.  I pay the six dollar amount monthly and I have had my phone replaced before.  All I had to do was call the customer support and they would... See more...
I was wondering exactly how the insurance policy works.  I pay the six dollar amount monthly and I have had my phone replaced before.  All I had to do was call the customer support and they would ask why I needed a replacement and send me one.  Once I got the new phone I would have to send my old phone back, minus the battery.  I'm not sure if this has changed now that I am a Verizon customer (former Alltel customer)?  My phone will not charge when I plug the charger in so I have to make the charger sit at a certain angle so that it will charge and its been getting worse within the last few days, so I was just wondering if I could go through that easy process again to get my phone replaced.  Any help would be appreciated.