Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,738 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sarahballoon's Posts

Joe, My phone has only gotten worse, the reset didn't do anything! I unplugged it at 6am and it went from 99% to 80% in two hours and 8 minutes. I hadn't even touched it! I don't have another ph... See more...
Joe, My phone has only gotten worse, the reset didn't do anything! I unplugged it at 6am and it went from 99% to 80% in two hours and 8 minutes. I hadn't even touched it! I don't have another phone to call Asurion on, is there anything I can do with just my own phone line?
And I can leave it charging all night long and it never reaches 100% battery life. I can leave it uncharged and when I go to sleep it'll be at 75% battery life, and when I wake up (no apps have b... See more...
And I can leave it charging all night long and it never reaches 100% battery life. I can leave it uncharged and when I go to sleep it'll be at 75% battery life, and when I wake up (no apps have been left open, wifi and airplane mode are off) I'll be at 20%. I haven't even had this phone 2 weeks! This is a nightmare, I can't do anything on my phone that won't drain the battery life to almost dead. I've taken to bringing my charger with me everywhere I go, but I refuse to believe that this is normal. I bought my first iPhone brand new from the verizon store and NEVER had an issue with battery life. I could go days without plugging it in, and I would say my usage was pretty high. If the insurance company gives me a faulty phone, do I have to pay to get a new phone sent to me? HELP!
I recently cracked the screen on my phone, and just had another sent to me. I was able to retrieve some of the photos, but not all of them. After activating my new device, it seems like its impos... See more...
I recently cracked the screen on my phone, and just had another sent to me. I was able to retrieve some of the photos, but not all of them. After activating my new device, it seems like its impossible to get data from my old device. I am technologically savvy, and I know that connecting the phone to my computer should pull up iPhoto, and then I can simply import the photos to my computer- but for some reason my computer isn't recognizing my old phone. Is this a lost cause? I have some memories that I really don't want to lose, but I also really cant afford to hold onto the phone any longer and risk being charged for the non-return fee. PLEASE HELP! Even if it's to tell me I'm screwed, that way I can send this damn thing back to where it belongs ASAP