Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,631 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sanford727's Posts

So yuor phone that didn't work is now stolen? So now the thief has a broken phone and you don't have to worry about it. Problem solved. Have fun trying to "Sue".
So basically you want all the service verizon has to offer at the same low price as other little cell phone companies are offering and at the same time are going out of business or are you just h... See more...
So basically you want all the service verizon has to offer at the same low price as other little cell phone companies are offering and at the same time are going out of business or are you just here to spread the word of a company you work for?
Are you sure it was a Coporate Verizon store and not a Retail verizon store. Retail verizon stores sell phones at a cheap price because they smash you with hidden fees and their phones are usuall... See more...
Are you sure it was a Coporate Verizon store and not a Retail verizon store. Retail verizon stores sell phones at a cheap price because they smash you with hidden fees and their phones are usually junk. Also it was kinda not a goood idea to go out and purchase a bunch of phones without doing any prior research. That is like going to a meeting for work and not having anything prepared ahead of time. I have never heard of prison's using cell phones for prisoner phone calls. That is strange. Basically you cna call customer service and as longa s you have not misused the device to break it they will repalce it or give you a comparable device to trade it for.
Haha. You know the reason USCellular wnats you so bad? Because they can't even give away their contracts to anyone. SAme as all the other little cellular service providers. You get what you pay f... See more...
Haha. You know the reason USCellular wnats you so bad? Because they can't even give away their contracts to anyone. SAme as all the other little cellular service providers. You get what you pay for. Cya in 2 years when your USCellular contract ends. What I don't understand is how all of these "Verizon Haters" sit on the VERIZON forums all day and complain. This is a forum for helping people with their phones. You do realize ******** all day is a waste of energy? Call customer service. They are the only ones who can help you. Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
Well Quite the contrary Ann. I do know some VZW reps that are on these forums that just like to help others and get the occasional laugh from unbelieveable people wanting the #1 service provider ... See more...
Well Quite the contrary Ann. I do know some VZW reps that are on these forums that just like to help others and get the occasional laugh from unbelieveable people wanting the #1 service provider in the US for next to nothing. But yes the "Official" VZW Community Employees have _VZW in their name.
I always find these threads rather amusing. Its like everyone is complaing because they want the fast phone and how they won't be behind the curve but with AT&T no matter if you have a super comp... See more...
I always find these threads rather amusing. Its like everyone is complaing because they want the fast phone and how they won't be behind the curve but with AT&T no matter if you have a super computer you will always be bottlenecked by your network. I will take a slower android phone any day over a "top of the line"Nokia from AT&T. My question to you is if anything I said doesn't make sense imagine it like this. You have the worlds greatest looking race car, it even sounds like a fast car but when you open up the hood it has a lawnmower motor in it. That is waht the Lumia will be like on the AT&T network. Just give it time VErizon won't just give up on the newest phones. The reason the iPhone took forever to get was that AT&T had the patent and copyrights to it for the first 4 years.
Verizon Wireless is the larget cellular provider in the whole USA. I highly doubt they would risk their credibility for 9.99 of your money. You don't need premium texting for someone to sign up f... See more...
Verizon Wireless is the larget cellular provider in the whole USA. I highly doubt they would risk their credibility for 9.99 of your money. You don't need premium texting for someone to sign up for it.
Everything you guys are complaining about is listed right on the webpage in plain text. I really think these forums are more of a bitch fest anymore than they are to help each other out. Are any ... See more...
Everything you guys are complaining about is listed right on the webpage in plain text. I really think these forums are more of a bitch fest anymore than they are to help each other out. Are any of you customer service? No only that but if you ave such a huge issue with Verizon go to AT&T, Don't let the door hit ya. Enjoy shitty service. You get what you pay for.