Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,351 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Chefdavej's Posts

I was having the same issue and searched and searched for an answer. I tried everything. Uninstalling, reinstalling, uploading to every cloud possible. Everything. I was living with it but was ready ... See more...
I was having the same issue and searched and searched for an answer. I tried everything. Uninstalling, reinstalling, uploading to every cloud possible. Everything. I was living with it but was ready to take my phone and Macbook laptop to a Verizon store for help when I backed into the solution. I opened my Apple Contacts App (which I never use and had only 4 contacts in it which had migrated there years ago) and uploaded the csv file of contacts I had downloaded weeks before in trying to solve this mess. As soon as the contacts uploaded, all the contacts in my open Message+ app appeared! Wow. Hope this helps others. So simple, yet just like road signs and signs for hiking paths in many parks, there are gaps in the information which they expect you to automatically know how to fill in. Not always the case.
I was having the same issue and searched and searched for an answer. I tried everything. Uninstalling, reinstalling, uploading to every cloud possible. Everything. I was living with it but was ready ... See more...
I was having the same issue and searched and searched for an answer. I tried everything. Uninstalling, reinstalling, uploading to every cloud possible. Everything. I was living with it but was ready to take my phone and Macbook laptop to a Verizon store for help when I backed into the solution. I opened my Apple Contacts App (which I never use and had only 4 contacts in it which had migrated there years ago) and uploaded the csv file of contacts I had downloaded weeks before in trying to solve this mess. As soon as the contacts uploaded, all the contacts in my open Message+ app appeared! Wow. Hope this helps others. So simple, yet just like road signs and signs for hiking paths in many parks, there are gaps in the information which they expect you to automatically know how to fill in. Not always the case.