Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,375 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SeptemberGirl1's Posts

Hi again, the above message was supposed to say.........the latest date that I could get was the 24th of each month, and Verizon took it from my account on the 21st instead. I need it to be on the 30... See more...
Hi again, the above message was supposed to say.........the latest date that I could get was the 24th of each month, and Verizon took it from my account on the 21st instead. I need it to be on the 30th or 31st!! 
Hello, I have a different question about my bill....I was set up for automatic payments and the latest date I could get was theth of each month however, Verizon would take it from my bank account on ... See more...
Hello, I have a different question about my bill....I was set up for automatic payments and the latest date I could get was theth of each month however, Verizon would take it from my bank account on the 21st! I stopped autopay so that I could still pay my bill each month but on the date that I want, not Verizon. I am trying to find where payment options are so that I can add a new payment method set my date for each month. Where is this option???