Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,255 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lindseyruth's Posts

I had this issue before I installed  a virus scanner. Actually the guy at verizon put lookout on my phone.
I recieved my first droid 2 global and after about an hour of using it, the home screen would start flipping to another screen about every 2 seconds. And it would always be the last thing I selec... See more...
I recieved my first droid 2 global and after about an hour of using it, the home screen would start flipping to another screen about every 2 seconds. And it would always be the last thing I selected. For example, if I was looking at my contacts and hit the "home" icon, it would go to the home screen for a few seconds and then flip back to my contacts and continue doing this everytime I selected "home." It would also not let me get to the app screen at all. I did run a virus scan, nothing came up and I didn't download a single app. About all I did was set up facebook for android and add a few contacts. I took it to a verizon store and the man there had no idea what it was, so after putzing with my phone for an hour including doing a factory reset, he said they'd send me a new one. BUT I had the same problem with the second phone and I'm completely frustrated and clueless. Anyone have any insight? [removed unnecessary links]