Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,532 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sgins123's Posts

@drag0nsilver , and that was for Mac OS X Lion correct? Because that is what i'm looking for!
@drag0nsilver, what is the version that you downloaded?
I have a Mac Book Pro running Mac OS X Lion (10.7.2) and I just purchased the MiWi2200 Intelligent Hotspot. However, when I open VZ Access Manager, it says: VZ Access Manager installation require... See more...
I have a Mac Book Pro running Mac OS X Lion (10.7.2) and I just purchased the MiWi2200 Intelligent Hotspot. However, when I open VZ Access Manager, it says: VZ Access Manager installation requires administrator privileges.  Please log in as a member of the administrator group to install. VZ Acess Manager must be run once in an adminstrative account. It can subsequently be run in a user acccount. Even though I am on the admin account! Apparently, it says this because I'm running Lion. I want to be able to run my software and use this MiFi! This is what it should be or similar to this! http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_to_set_up_configure_verizon_mifi2200_device.htm l Please help! Thank you!