Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,925 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

daddycrypto's Posts

Thanks I was so confused I was really starting to worry there for a sec that I might have missed out on being able to get mine 
Thank you very much 
try turning on ur roming or turn on airplane mode for about a min and then turn it back off most cell phones hang onto the last cell tower they got reception from as long as they can even if the serv... See more...
try turning on ur roming or turn on airplane mode for about a min and then turn it back off most cell phones hang onto the last cell tower they got reception from as long as they can even if the service is low so by turning on airplane mode it will dissconect it from doing just that and when you shut it off it will then try to find a tower that might be much closer to u with better service just a thought 
hi i just ordered the new samsung Galaxy S10 5G but i have no idea how i am supposed to get the vip kit i thought all i had to do was pre order the phone and it would show up with it but i guess that... See more...
hi i just ordered the new samsung Galaxy S10 5G but i have no idea how i am supposed to get the vip kit i thought all i had to do was pre order the phone and it would show up with it but i guess thats just not the case dose anyone know exsacly what i have to do to get my VIP Kit  PLZ HELP IM SO LOST