Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,935 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

krazysherry's Posts

I have the same issue.. for a long time now. It gets so HOT you can't put it to your face.. Called Verizon Several Times.. Want me to do a Factory ReBoot for they will send me out a replacement. ... See more...
I have the same issue.. for a long time now. It gets so HOT you can't put it to your face.. Called Verizon Several Times.. Want me to do a Factory ReBoot for they will send me out a replacement. Plus my battery life is so BAD!! I'm having to charge my cell atleast 3 times a day.
Second cell and have same problem!
I am wonderig if I'm doing something wrong? I have the Droid Razr Maxx. Love it.. But, I do miss not being able to set a notification tone for individual contacts, so I know what the text is from... See more...
I am wonderig if I'm doing something wrong? I have the Droid Razr Maxx. Love it.. But, I do miss not being able to set a notification tone for individual contacts, so I know what the text is from. I've downloaded a app but, would rather have it already in the Android software. Does anyone know if this maybe a future update to the phones? I really hope so.