Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,324 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

DP69's Posts

Joseph, While tring to use Wi-Fi calling while in Airplane mode on I got the usual message of Airplane mode needing to be turned off to make a call. So I clicked on  Turn Off Airplane Mode and now a... See more...
Joseph, While tring to use Wi-Fi calling while in Airplane mode on I got the usual message of Airplane mode needing to be turned off to make a call. So I clicked on  Turn Off Airplane Mode and now all seems to be working again.  Does this happen to reset anything in the phone when doing this?
Correct, I'm using Wi-Fi Calling at home. As for the messaging system, I'm just using the standard text messenger that came with the phone.
I have a Galaxy J7 V (2nd gen) that seems to connect to my home Wifi just fine and I'm able to surf the net, but recently I have not been able to make/receive calls or text messages. Although I can m... See more...
I have a Galaxy J7 V (2nd gen) that seems to connect to my home Wifi just fine and I'm able to surf the net, but recently I have not been able to make/receive calls or text messages. Although I can make calls or text off of other Wifi connections. My laptop also works fine on the home Wifi.   Things I've tried so far: Rebooted the router and the phone several times. Turned off the Wifi and on again. "Forget All Wifi Networks" setting. Restart the phone in safe mode to test Wifi. Removed the caches. Turned off and removed/reinserted SIM card and rebooted. Got replacement phone and SIM card.   Any other thoughts or help? TIA.
I have a Galaxy J7 V (2nd gen) that seems to connect to my home Wifi just fine and I'm able to surf the net, but recently I have not been able to make/receive calls or text messages. Although I can m... See more...
I have a Galaxy J7 V (2nd gen) that seems to connect to my home Wifi just fine and I'm able to surf the net, but recently I have not been able to make/receive calls or text messages. Although I can make calls or text off of other Wifi connections. My laptop also works fine on the home Wifi.   Things I've tried so far: Rebooted the router and the phone several times. Turned off the Wifi and on again. "Forget All Wifi Networks" setting. Restart the phone in safe mode to test Wifi. Removed the caches. Turned off and removed/reinserted SIM card and rebooted. Got replacement phone and SIM card.   Any other thoughts or help? TIA.